A Forensic Expert Says It’s A Different Species

This board is open for all matters and discussions pertaining to the Australian Yowie. Please keep on topic in this forum.
moetunes

A Forensic Expert Says It’s A Different Species

Unread post by moetunes » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:52 pm

Another interesting read I thought others might like.

Linda Moulton Howe interviews Dr Jeff Meldrum and a long time fingerprint expert who was recently studying primate fingerprints to better understand human fingerprints then looked at Dr Meldrums' sasquatch footprint casts which led him to a conclusion.
[url]https://www.earthfiles.com/2000/03/16/s ... t-species/[//url]

I haven't seen much on casts being taken here in Aus but my bet would be on there being similarities to the ones taken in North America.

Dudlow
Position: Arm-Chair Researcher

Re: A Forensic Expert Says It’s A Different Species

Unread post by Dudlow » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:32 am

While the video is 10 years old, Dr. Meldrum has long been known as a promoter of the notion that Sasquatch is an ape; along with most of the other finding bigfoot type television personalities. Those with significant sighting and encounter experience believe otherwise. With 100% human female mitochondrial DNA it is counterproductive to argue they are not homo of some kind - Homo sapiens cognatus, as Dr. Ketchum formally named them (in conformity with the rules of taxonomy) and which was confirmed and accepted by GenBank. And, of course, the DNA does not lie, indicating Sasquatch is a hybrid of both Homo sapiens and some unknown (novel) primate.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Position: Paranormal Researcher

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:28 am

Dudlow wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:32 am
While the video is 10 years old, Dr. Meldrum has long been known as a promoter of the notion that Sasquatch is an ape; along with most of the other finding bigfoot type television personalities. Those with significant sighting and encounter experience believe otherwise. With 100% human female mitochondrial DNA it is counterproductive to argue they are not homo of some kind - Homo sapiens cognatus, as Dr. Ketchum formally named them (in conformity with the rules of taxonomy) and which was confirmed and accepted by GenBank. And, of course, the DNA does not lie, indicating Sasquatch is a hybrid of both Homo sapiens and some unknown (novel) primate.
Hi Dudlow, yes academia didn't like what she had to say and did they make her pay. Dr. Ketchum identified the mitochondrial DNA as being human but the Y chromosome DNA was indeterminate.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

Austral
Bronze Status

Unread post by Austral » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:17 pm

Dr Ketchum was crucified in the past but I have learnt since it was a conspiracy against proving anything about Bigfoot. The book Truth Denied , the Sasquatch DNA study Is one example.

Mad Academic
Silver Status

Unread post by Mad Academic » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:57 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:28 am
Dudlow wrote:
Hi Dudlow, yes academia didn't like what she had to say and did they make her pay. Dr. Ketchum identified the mitochondrial DNA as being human but the Y chromosome DNA was indeterminate.
What? Now ghosts/paranormal things from the "x" dimension have mitochondria and Y chromosomes? Pfffttt!
Give me a break! You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:31 pm

Mad Academic wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:57 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Dudlow wrote:
What? Now ghosts/paranormal things from the "x" dimension have mitochondria and Y chromosomes? Pfffttt!
Mad, you need all the breaks you can get I believe that all cryptids have Nephilim DNA nothing to do with ghosts and I believe Dr. Ketchum identified these genes
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Position: Believer

Unread post by Rusty2 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:40 pm

Thanks for showing some restraint fellas .
PLEEEASE be diplomatic to each other . :)

Mad Academic
Silver Status

Unread post by Mad Academic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:41 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:31 pm
Mad Academic wrote:
sensesonfire wrote:

Mad, you need all the breaks you can get I believe that all cryptids have Nephilim DNA nothing to do with ghosts and I believe Dr. Ketchum identified these genes
Your favorite phrase seems to be "I believe...".
No need for proof of any sort then, is there?
So what is "Nephilim DNA" and where has it been sequenced or described?
I'll answer for you: it hasn't been because it doesn't exist.
So now you're believing in something that doesn't exist.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:43 pm

Mad Academic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:41 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:31 pm
Mad Academic wrote:

Your favorite phrase seems to be "I believe...".
No need for proof of any sort then, is there?
So what is "Nephilim DNA" and where has it been sequenced or described?
I'll answer for you: it hasn't been because it doesn't exist.
So now you're believing in something that doesn't exist.
And what proof do you have? we're still waiting on your biological enlightenment on the origins of cryptids. I won't hold my breath.

Dr. Ketchum stated that the male DNA was of unknown origin.
That's enough for me to believe in a supernatural element involved next you'll be telling me the Nephilim never existed well what a minute what would you expect from an academic. You like having a snipe at me because you have been defeated in the past.
Just because you have been offended :cry: doesn't mean you are right so get over yourself.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:53 pm

Sorry, Rusty2, but this is another one who consistently snipes just a natural-born irritant.

geoff_wilson
Approved Member
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher

Unread post by geoff_wilson » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:54 pm

I can't understand why people are incapable in believing in the bigfoot and yowie, there's so much evidence right before their eyes! I reckon that the yowie has some supernatural power allowing it to evade capture. It's that or a government conspiracy to stop the world from seeing the truth. One day though we'll be able to prove it's real and see through the government lies!
"The government denies their existence. By the way, how trustworthy is the government again?"

Dudlow
Position: Arm-Chair Researcher

Unread post by Dudlow » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:40 am

None of my encounters or sightings was supernatural in any way, although I was either stunned by infrasound or went into shock during my first up close and personal encounter when I was a young child. Personally, I regard them as flesh and blood but do not deny the many reports of high strangeness associated with them. Who knows?

Bluedog
Silver Status

Unread post by Bluedog » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:28 am

moetunes wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:52 pm
Another interesting read I thought others might like.

Linda Moulton Howe interviews Dr Jeff Meldrum and a long time fingerprint expert who was recently studying primate fingerprints to better understand human fingerprints then looked at Dr Meldrums' sasquatch footprint casts which led him to a conclusion.
[url]https://www.earthfiles.com/2000/03/16/s ... t-species/[//url]

I haven't seen much on casts being taken here in Aus but my bet would be on there being similarities to the ones taken in North America.
Thanks moetunes i really enjoyed that article, i found the account of the bigfoot foraging for rodent nests on the talus slope very interesting. here is the account as described by Dr Jeff Meldrum

He just sat down taking everything in when all of a sudden into his view came these – this is one of the few reports of what appeared to be a family group, or at least a consort group. There was what looked like a male or female and a young one. And they started rummaging through the rocks. The big male was picking up rocks ­ some of them weighing 40 or 50 pounds, just very gingerly and turning them over and sniffing the under surface and then he would set them down and as he set them down, they would end up in these vertical stacks of these relatively flat rocks.

And he said, suddenly he appeared to pick up the scent of something because he just started digging with his hands by lifting rocks out of this hole until in short order he had a hole that was about 5 feet deep in these rocks. Now if you’ve ever been on these kinds of rocks to do something like that would just take Herculean strength. Anyway, he suddenly came up out of the hole with a big wad of grass and it was a nest, probably one of these rock chucks, not lemmings, but they were these little hibernating rodents curled up in this nest and he pulled the nest apart and pulled out these hibernating rodents and literally just passes them out to the other two and they sit there and much them down head first, whole, chomping them down.

At that point, they apparently picked up his scent or noticed a movement. And suddenly, the male was staring straight at him and uttered some vocalization and the female and youngster scampered up and lit out from behind him and they just melted back into the foliage. And those holes in the rocks are still there. In fact, John Bindernagel went back recently within the past 3 or 4 years and you could actually find the holes and along the area there were areas of stacked rocks adjacent to the holes. And there is a picture of him standing down in one of these holes. The hole comes up to his shoulder almost.

Very interesting article ,this is just a small section of it. the forensic fingerprint experts testimony is hard to ignore, an expert in his field studying both human and primate fingerprints and dermal ridges well worth the read.
thanks for sharing.
The more I learn, the less I know.

Mad Academic
Silver Status

Unread post by Mad Academic » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:34 am

sensesonfire wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:53 pm
Sorry, Rusty2, but this is another one who consistently snipes just a natural-born irritant.
It's OK, Rusty. No offence taken.
No doubt I (and other rational people) am an irritant to loonies who believe in "Nephilim" etc.
BTW; I thought this was a site focusing on yowies/sasquatch etc; not "Nephilim"?

Rusty2
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:02 am

In the end , everyone is entitled to their own beliefs BUT no one is entitled to their own facts (controversial). Having said that there are obviously two sides to the story , both parties have a right to speak in the appropriate section .

If you just can't tolerate another user then go to your control panel .
User control panel / Friends and Foes / Manage foes / Add new foes
Posts by these users will not be fully visible . :)