Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
User avatar
Yowielover1
Banished User
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Yowielover1 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:24 pm

I would like to correct Deans post of "Neil showing Joe the sound file when he was 'set upon'"

I was showing Joe the trail cam file of the deer video.

I would like Deans permission to provide an abridged version of the sound file. Many involved have experessed their concerns about what was said. I have replied to them that I would only provide pertinent information on the attack and the aftermath.

In order to provide facts involved I will edit general conversation out and provide only excerpts about the attack and comments after. If Dean is happy with that I will do that within a week.

I just reinstalled windows and will continue installing my other programs on the computer tomorrow.

So if permission comes...you will have the actual sound file of events abridged soon.

Please wait until I have a reply from Dean people.... 8)
Let the skeptic move in their smaller world - before I knew I did not have a clue.

Muppets
Banished User
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:57 am

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Muppets » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Lasso wrote:
I can understand the skeptics asking question but the snide remarks are uncalled for and have no place here.
Which alleged snide remarks are you referring too? Can you link?
I cant seem to find more than one.
Marius's "smell of rodent" is a bit snidey, and I believe that was discussed, and sentences passed down , which have been served.

stickyfingers

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by stickyfingers » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:48 pm

...on a lighter note... Mikka... you need to go to the "Avatars" thread in the "Off The Topic" section... um... I've been a tad bit... erm... a tad bit naughty!!!... and... um... (sweat drop) I love ya mate!!!... but I couldn't help myself!!!... honestly... I really couldn't!!!! (oops) ...

...if you guys can post more photos... (especially with you guys and gals in them)... that gives us Photoshoppers some more material to play around with!!!... we actually need profile pics and angled shots to be able to have more fun...

...by the way... would there be any photos of the rock pools and caves available???... they sound awesome!!!! (eek) ... the reason that I am asking that question is that when I finally do finish drawing a full sized Yowie on the "Art Critique" thread... I'd like to place him into a photo of a natural Yowie setting!... depending upon the photos... if there are some of the rock pools for instance... I could draw it bending down and having a drink etc (rad) ... hmmmmm... I wish that I never said that now... my brain is now in overdrive!!!!!... cheers... Stickyfingers. (cool) (happy) (jest)

User avatar
Yowielover1
Banished User
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Yowielover1 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:18 pm

The caves do not exist...Can anyone tell me why Dean has made refeernece to them at all? That is a question for Dean alone. I can't wait for that answer. That is just rubbish. And I want to know why that supposition has been reinforced.

Is that a hard answer to an easy question? Answer that Dean and show us photos of the alledged caves you eluded to in question. To my knowledge nothing of the sort was there at all in the area.

If you have a problem with me stating facts then prove me wrong with evidence. I don't hold any respect for anyone that provides less than fact to those that feel fact is paramount in our endeavour.

We don't come here for anything less than fact. Anything less subverts the pursuit for truth.

We saw you welcome hard questions...then give us the answers to back up supposed factual statements or be relegated to the less than useful statements provided.

I am still waiting for detailed accounts/ diagrams of what happened. Saying it was so quick that you didn't know what happened is a cop out.

I ask again for permission to provide an abridged audio file of events. Please do not undersetimate an answer of no to me to provide a factual sound file.

I have facts on file and need your permission to let them become available to others.

My interest is truth...if you are not about that...then say no.

Make the choice....everyone is watching.

8)
Let the skeptic move in their smaller world - before I knew I did not have a clue.

User avatar
Yowielover1
Banished User
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Yowielover1 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:51 pm

P.S. i really am having trouble walking...my back is c**p right now. Now i will not let people be misled by fairy tales. newbies take note. Some of us are serious in our work in this - hence we spend thousands to do what we do.

Dont be misled by humerous anecdotes, or comments by those in position. Most of us dont care about title and more want to use experience to prove our work...we dont want name, just protection of the undiscovered miracle amongst us though ignore this mostly hidden life form.

Show ponies have no place here. Its about them not us.

In time the resonsible group will find the evidence you would like to see.

Be patient with the ones that do care about these 'people' hairy as they may be, they are too.

We have no authority to distrupt their existence...only to passively to observe if we get lucky to so.

My thoughts...u disagree? well i piitty those that do.
U value them as less than you? they are not far from you. So grow up.

cheers

8)
Let the skeptic move in their smaller world - before I knew I did not have a clue.

stickyfingers

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by stickyfingers » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Yowielover1 wrote:The caves do not exist...Can anyone tell me why Dean has made refeernece to them at all? That is a question for Dean alone. I can't wait for that answer. That is just rubbish. And I want to know why that supposition has been reinforced.
...hey Yowielover1... I don't think anyone has actually "reinforced" Dean's statement about the caves my friend... when I asked if they could post photo's of the caves and rockpools... I was going off Dean's original post when he wrote this...
5) Why did the group retreat when they had the creature in sight? Safety in numbers?

Deans Response: I can clearly state for myself, I was definitely not in a clear state of mind.
Myself and Mikka were certain there were caves below. We sat there and watched it watching us when YL1 and Joe returned to base to get Lasso
...if I have inadvertently reinforced Dean's claim that there are caves below by asking for photos of it... then I must say that it was not my intention to validate his claim mate... I just want photo's (thumb up) ... that's all...especially of the rockpools! (eek) (rad) ... unless of course... that if somebody has validated his claim in another forum and I haven't read it yet and you are not referring to me... then ... I beg my pardon my friend... I have obviously misinterpereted what you are saying!!!... if that is the case... then ...DUH Sticky!!!!... (no brains) (cries) (lol)

...anyhow... more photo's people... more photo's!!!... cheers... Stickyfingers. (cool) (happy)

User avatar
Dean Harrison
AYR Webmaster
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:20 am
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
Location: Australia Wide
Contact:

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Dean Harrison » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:25 am

YL1

Myself and Mikka were certain at the time there must have been caves below due to the echo of when I was yelling at it to come back for a second go. I have spoken to Mikka since and we both agree that it must have been reverb from rocks/valley/whatever - no big deal. ....

In regards to playing the sound file, it was pretty much the same time you played it.

As far as providing "edited" audio, that is exactly what it is - edited for the purposes of your own agenda? Editing out someone who was sounding totally drunk making stupid remarks? Yes, I heard it..... This is going to be a set up huh?

For sure... you can play an "UN-EDITED" audio clip (thats *UN* edited), from just before I smelt the Sulphur to affter the event INCLUDING the comments made at base after I was rescued....... Not compiling a bits a pieces clip in an effort in incriminate. Sounds fair to us.......

Memories of the event are scatty due to trauma is a cop out? - would much prefer it if it happened to either yourself or Seeker instead. You two are the only people within the group giving me a hard time over this.

Give it a break - I'm over it.

Someone asked what kind of Sulphur it smelt like. How would I know? I'm not a Sulphurtologist. It smelt like rotten eggs.

DMH
The closure of people's minds, understandings and boundaries are subject to either current environmental pressures brewed by ignorance or insecurities sculptured by pre-environmental education whereby they know no better - Dean Harrison

User avatar
Yowielover1
Banished User
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Yowielover1 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:53 am

stickyfingers wrote:
Yowielover1 wrote:The caves do not exist...Can anyone tell me why Dean has made referenece to them at all? That is a question for Dean alone. I can't wait for that answer. That is just rubbish. And I want to know why that supposition has been reinforced.
...hey Yowielover1... I don't think anyone has actually "reinforced" Dean's statement about the caves my friend... when I asked if they could post photo's of the caves and rockpools... I was going off Dean's original post when he wrote this...
5) Why did the group retreat when they had the creature in sight? Safety in numbers?

Deans Response: I can clearly state for myself, I was definitely not in a clear state of mind.
Myself and Mikka were certain there were caves below. We sat there and watched it watching us when YL1 and Joe returned to base to get Lasso
...if I have inadvertently reinforced Dean's claim that there are caves below by asking for photos of it... then I must say that it was not my intention to validate his claim mate... I just want photo's (thumb up) ... that's all...especially of the rockpools! (eek) (rad) ... unless of course... that if somebody has validated his claim in another forum and I haven't read it yet and you are not referring to me... then ... I beg my pardon my friend... I have obviously misinterpereted what you are saying!!!... if that is the case... then ...DUH Sticky!!!!... (no brains) (cries) (lol)

...anyhow... more photo's people... more photo's!!!... cheers... Stickyfingers. (cool) (happy)

I wasn't even referring your post at all sticky - it was to what Dean said below in another post...

Myself and Mikka, while sitting there wataching it, definitely think there were caves down there. The reverb and bounce back of my angry voice giving it a little back seemed that way.

What he has failed to mention is spending a lot of time back up there after everyone went to bed that night as day broke. He had plenty of time to 'discover' there was no caves there at all making that comment redundant. Which is why I asked to see pictures of the caves he is talking about.
Let the skeptic move in their smaller world - before I knew I did not have a clue.

User avatar
Yowielover1
Banished User
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Yowielover1 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:55 am

Dean Harrison wrote:YL1

In regards to playing the sound file, it was pretty much the same time you played it.

As far as providing "edited" audio, that is exactly what it is - edited for the purposes of your own agenda? Editing out someone who was sounding totally drunk making stupid remarks? Yes, I heard it..... This is going to be a set up huh?

Memories of the event are scatty due to trauma is a cop out? - would much prefer it if it happened to either yourself or Seeker instead. You two are the only people within the group giving me a hard time over this.

Give it a break - I'm over it.

Someone asked what kind of Sulphur it smelt like. How would I know? I'm not a Sulphurtologist. It smelt like rotten eggs.

DMH
Dean Harrison wrote:YL1

In regards to playing the sound file, it was pretty much the same time you played it.
I did not have the sound file with me at the second location and never played it.


If you are the sort of person that would set someone up Dean, don't project that on my character. I am interested in the truth. Now I will say this again...and say it very slowly for you....

Do I have your permission to provide the forum with an abridged version of the audio of the evening in order to let them ascertain what is fact and what is fiction in your posts or are you not going to allow it because the sound file (which you have NOT heard) does not back up your version of events.

My agenda is the truth - nothing less. Does anyone in the forum have a problem with that?
Dean Harrison wrote:Give it a break - I'm over it.
What sort of comment is that... you have already wanted people to think I am hounding you? And now want to make the truth a small thing because 'you' are over it? If there are discrepancies between what was written and recorded fact, they should be straightened out in the interest of truth - NOT because you don't feel like it anymore.


:shock:
Last edited by Yowielover1 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let the skeptic move in their smaller world - before I knew I did not have a clue.

User avatar
Dean Harrison
AYR Webmaster
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:20 am
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
Location: Australia Wide
Contact:

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Dean Harrison » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:11 am

Heres an idea Neil......

How about playing an *UN* edited clip from 2 mins prior to my first radio patch regarding the Sulphur to 3 mins AFTER you guys left the camp. Totally *UN* touched and *UN*adulterated - swear words and all........

I think that is what we all want to hear!

DMH
The closure of people's minds, understandings and boundaries are subject to either current environmental pressures brewed by ignorance or insecurities sculptured by pre-environmental education whereby they know no better - Dean Harrison

User avatar
Yowielover1
Banished User
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Yowielover1 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:22 am

Dean Harrison wrote:Heres an idea Neil......

How about playing an *UN* edited clip from 2 mins prior to my first radio patch regarding the Sulphur to 3 mins AFTER you guys left the camp. Totally *UN* touched and *UN*adulterated - swear words and all........

I think that is what we all want to hear!

DMH
That would be unfair to the group because that does not contain the elements of distorted fact that I believe the group would be interested in.
Let the skeptic move in their smaller world - before I knew I did not have a clue.

User avatar
Dean Harrison
AYR Webmaster
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:20 am
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
Location: Australia Wide
Contact:

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Dean Harrison » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:26 am

Distorted facts is called "editing".....

Not interested in editing, because editing is not the truth.

If you don't play the full version as I said, then don't play it at all.

DMH
The closure of people's minds, understandings and boundaries are subject to either current environmental pressures brewed by ignorance or insecurities sculptured by pre-environmental education whereby they know no better - Dean Harrison

User avatar
Yowielover1
Banished User
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Yowielover1 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:35 am

So you think not including someones drunken conversation that has nothing to do with the attack is a distortion of fact? Am I hearing that right?

That's is very very sad and has an undercurrent of fear attached to it.

Lets see how the rest of the group responds to all this and make a decision based on that

:shock:
Let the skeptic move in their smaller world - before I knew I did not have a clue.

User avatar
Dean Harrison
AYR Webmaster
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:20 am
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
Location: Australia Wide
Contact:

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Dean Harrison » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:58 am

Wouldn't one think that if were indeed "fearful", I would not have stated those 'honest and open' terms?

DMH
The closure of people's minds, understandings and boundaries are subject to either current environmental pressures brewed by ignorance or insecurities sculptured by pre-environmental education whereby they know no better - Dean Harrison

australiasecrets
Approved Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:51 am

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by australiasecrets » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:11 am

I think you should get on with it and put the audio up already. The whole lot!

User avatar
Dean Harrison
AYR Webmaster
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:20 am
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
Location: Australia Wide
Contact:

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Dean Harrison » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:45 am

Here is the EXACT spot I was hit.

DMH
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The closure of people's minds, understandings and boundaries are subject to either current environmental pressures brewed by ignorance or insecurities sculptured by pre-environmental education whereby they know no better - Dean Harrison

johnno123
Approved Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by johnno123 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:53 am

A friend told me about this, so I joined up last week and have been reading with great interest. I reckon the whole audio file unedited please - would be fascinating listening. Besides, I'm home crook today and it would give me something to do instead of watching every bloody marching band in the USA troop past Barack Obama :D

australiasecrets
Approved Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:51 am

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by australiasecrets » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:08 am

Should get back to that exact spot asap if something is around.

johnno123
Approved Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by johnno123 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:21 am

post number 2...

Thanks for the photo of the actual spot, Dean. No wonder it hurt - nothing but rocks!

User avatar
Dean Harrison
AYR Webmaster
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:20 am
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
Location: Australia Wide
Contact:

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Dean Harrison » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:41 am

This is a rather close match of the eyes. This image was the first thing I thought of when I saw them.

DMH
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The closure of people's minds, understandings and boundaries are subject to either current environmental pressures brewed by ignorance or insecurities sculptured by pre-environmental education whereby they know no better - Dean Harrison

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1659
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Dion » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Personally I think everyone here would like to hear the audio unedited to get a true understanding of the events that transpired.

In its rawness and its entirety.

Editing things out will only raise more questions, as to the reason why it was edited.
User formally known as chewy

User avatar
Yowielover1
Banished User
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Yowielover1 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Chewy wrote:Personally I think everyone here would like to hear the audio unedited to get a true understanding of the events that transpired.

In its rawness and its entirety.

Editing things out will only raise more questions, as to the reason why it was edited.
Thats an interesting point Chewy, but I disagree completely. I have 7 hours of the night recorded and I am sure nobody wants to listen to that.

Nobody needs to hear any conversation that has nothing to do with the events that took place. I certainly dont want to waste my time editing and rendering hours of audio, when it can be done in a considerably less time sticking to pertinent issues and events.

8)
Let the skeptic move in their smaller world - before I knew I did not have a clue.

User avatar
Yowielover1
Banished User
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Yowielover1 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:32 pm

johnno123 wrote:A friend told me about this, so I joined up last week and have been reading with great interest. I reckon the whole audio file unedited please - would be fascinating listening. Besides, I'm home crook today and it would give me something to do instead of watching every bloody marching band in the USA troop past Barack Obama :D

Sorry mate I'm crook too with walking issues on valium. My Big multimedia machine is broken and I have to fix it again. Enjoy the marching bands - it's going to take me a while to get things done and i will start immediately that I am not walking like a monkey myself.

8)
Let the skeptic move in their smaller world - before I knew I did not have a clue.

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1659
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Dion » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Yowielover1 wrote: Thats an interesting point Chewy, but I disagree completely. I have 7 hours of the night recorded and I am sure nobody wants to listen to that.
I agree YL1, what I meant to say is that the incident in question should not be edited that's what most people want to hear. (thumb up)
User formally known as chewy

User avatar
Yowielover1
Banished User
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Yowielover1 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:39 pm

australiasecrets wrote:I think you should get on with it and put the audio up already. The whole lot!
I will patiently explain my current condition again for you. My back spasmed on Saturday and I got valium yesterday. I have spent 3 years and 8 months 24/7 on pain killers for my back and apart from this, my big computer i had fixed last week to do the audio on broke again yesterday.

I (when i can sit down and think properly without valium fuzz or excessive pain) will get onto doing the recording when I have reinstalled everything i need to deal with it on my computer. Until then you will have to wait.

i hope you understand my position now. I would rather have done this already but its been impossible.

I am now going back to bed

:roll:
Let the skeptic move in their smaller world - before I knew I did not have a clue.

User avatar
_Daniel_
Bronze Status
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:50 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Location: SE QLD

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by _Daniel_ » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:54 pm

YL1,
surely, providing an abridged (cut and paste job) is less than fact... you said we could all make up our own minds, so why not play the thing in its entirety and let us do just that...
To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says:"Leave no stone unturned."
Edward Bulwer Lytton

forestguy
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:29 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by forestguy » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Yowielover1 wrote:
Lets see how the rest of the group responds to all this and make a decision based on that

:shock:
YL1 - consensus seems pretty clear - post the incident unabridged.

If you don't want to post the 7 hours post say the incident and the half hour each side of it.

The only possible reason to provide an edited extract is to lend a bias to it.
"What is reported is different to what is remembered which is different to what was seen which is different to what was present."

johnno123
Approved Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by johnno123 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Yowielover1 wrote:
johnno123 wrote:A friend told me about this, so I joined up last week and have been reading with great interest. I reckon the whole audio file unedited please - would be fascinating listening. Besides, I'm home crook today and it would give me something to do instead of watching every bloody marching band in the USA troop past Barack Obama :D

Sorry mate I'm crook too with walking issues on valium. My Big multimedia machine is broken and I have to fix it again. Enjoy the marching bands - it's going to take me a while to get things done and i will start immediately that I am not walking like a monkey myself.

8)
No worries mate - I know what bad backs can be like, having had my old man cop it for years. Valium works, but can knock you sideways a bit, especially when taking Panadeine Forte along with it.

User avatar
iwanttobelieve
Silver Status
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:32 am
Location: Darwin

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by iwanttobelieve » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Yowielover1 wrote:Lets see how the rest of the group responds to all this and make a decision based on that

Why not post both audio files?
Image

Your sacred space is where you can find yourself again and again.

User avatar
Yowielover1
Banished User
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Dean/Yowie confrontation 02/01/09

Unread post by Yowielover1 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:45 pm

anonimust wrote:YL1,
surely, providing an abridged (cut and paste job) is less than fact... you said we could all make up our own minds, so why not play the thing in its entirety and let us do just that...
Since that statement of mine there have been concerns put forward by other team members about what has been said. I will not disrespect their wishes in this matter.

I will say it again for those with hearing impediments - you do not need to hear anything that has nothing to do with the incident or aftermath.

If you could put yourself in my shoes - you would also respect the views off other members of the team. If you can't understand that...I cannot help you with that - I suggest counseling.

8)
Let the skeptic move in their smaller world - before I knew I did not have a clue.

Locked