Yowies Arm On My Tree Cam !

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
JasonH
Approved Member

Yowies Arm On My Tree Cam !

Unread post by JasonH » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Watch Video Carefuly, On Left Hand Side You Can See The Yowies Arm Moving Back Out Off View Testing To See If My Tree Cam Gets Triggered ?

http://youtu.be/FGu8JgtiMHo

Dion
Long Time Contributor
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher

Re: Yowies Arm On My Tree Cam !

Unread post by Dion » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:32 pm

Could be anything.
User formally known as chewy

JasonH
Approved Member

Unread post by JasonH » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:38 pm

No I the bush animals out there that is a young Yowie.

Dion
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Dion » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:41 pm

What makes you so sure its a Yowie?

JasonH
Approved Member

Unread post by JasonH » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:42 pm

because I have more footage of it looking at the apples we left there.
Look at my other video.

Dion
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Dion » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:45 pm

If your other video is better than that one (have footage of it looking at Apples) then why didnt you post that here, can you provide a link to your other video please.

JasonH
Approved Member

Unread post by JasonH » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Its is on here, i posted two videos.
The one where its looking at the apples is 3.27am Sat 29/03/2014 on my tree cam infrared.

Neil Frost
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Position: New Member

Unread post by Neil Frost » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:49 pm

G'day JasonH,

The term hoax is occasionally used in reference to urban legends and rumors, but the folklorist Jan Harold Brunvand argues that most of them lack evidence of deliberate creations of falsehood and are passed along in good faith by believers or as jokes, so the term should be used for only those with a probable conscious attempt to deceive.[2] As for the closely related terms practical joke and prank, Brunvand states that although there are instances where they overlap, hoax tends to indicate "relatively complex and large-scale fabrications" and includes deceptions that go beyond the merely playful and "cause material loss or harm to the victim".[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoax

Neil
a = 32 mm; b = 50.4 mm; c > 66.67 mm and < 68.11 mm IPD. From film neg degree separation 0.25˚ to 0.3˚ @ 13500 mm = IPD > 58.9 mm and < 70.7 mm. Mean IPD from average of both methods = 66.1 mm. Max pupil dilation ≈ 30 mm. Eye height ≈ 1850 mm.

JasonH
Approved Member

Unread post by JasonH » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Hi Neil, you lived up in the Blue Mountains with your Yowie mates.

NoPolys
Position: Unsure

Unread post by NoPolys » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Jason;

are you willing to share more information? Specifically, approximate location, distances involved, what made you think to put a camera in that particular location and daylight photographs for comparison?

Not saying what it is or isn't here, I'm just curious about the rest of the story.

I'm pretty certain you agree with what Neil said. Just hoping to give you the kinds of information people look for when shown videos without any real description.

cheers

NoPolys
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan-

"There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can infer concepts from incomplete information." -unknown-

JasonH
Approved Member

Unread post by JasonH » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:04 pm

I know everyone has their oppion & i appreciate that, im just saying if you looking carefuly last second or two of video you see the Yowie turn alittle you can see its arms near its side, knees bent & back bent.

Location is secret, i looked at other animals on my tree cam & looked at that, completely different from the other animals.

All the animals just raced in to eat the apples, not this fellow hes checking the apples out.
You don't see him racing in to eat the apples hes checking to see if its ok or not.

Dion
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Dion » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:11 pm

Jason or is that Jason? whichever it is. I have watched your other videos with the possums in it and would estimate that rock on the ground to be about 20cm high.

If you really believe that that is a Young Yowie as you say, then the estimated young Yowie is no more that 15cm high.

JasonH
Approved Member

Unread post by JasonH » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:16 pm

It is on other side of tree log with its knees bent & its back bent, plus on the other side goes down alittle.
I know we have been going there for 5 - 6 weeks.
If we stood on the other side & bent Our knees & back would be much the same height so your incorrect.

Dion
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Dion » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Goodbye Jason.

cadburyyowie
Approved Member

Unread post by cadburyyowie » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 pm

The footage isnt clear enough to determine what is exactly moving in this shot. As everyone is saying could be anything. But its good your trying to get footage of a yowie with the tree cameras, very good idea. Keep trying.

Dean Harrison
AYR Webmaster
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile

Unread post by Dean Harrison » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Well that was certainly some short lived amusement. Talk about being eaten alive.

Thanks for dropping bye Jason.

DMH
The closure of people's minds, understandings and boundaries are subject to either current environmental pressures brewed by ignorance or insecurities sculptured by pre-environmental education whereby they know no better - Dean Harrison

macquariedave

Unread post by macquariedave » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:01 pm

JasonH wrote:It is on other side of tree log with its knees bent & its back bent, plus on the other side goes down alittle.
I know we have been going there for 5 - 6 weeks.
If we stood on the other side & bent Our knees & back would be much the same height so your incorrect.
Sorry chum, but you're simply seeing what you want to see. Being dramatic by starting every word with a capital doesn't help in convincing anyone either . . . just sayin'.

ryno
Position: Nature Lover

Unread post by ryno » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:41 am

How are we meant to take this seriously?

Jason,its a wonder you haven't included some zoomed in still shots of some shadows for us to look at.

10 points for effort pal, but you have me scratching my head, why??

Hurleyboy
Bronze Status
Position: Believer

Unread post by Hurleyboy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:24 am

Whilst not as silly as DILLIGAF was, or as vengeful as Jo Blose seemed, 'twas colourful none the less.

Sort of like 20/20 cricket., it's over before it gets going.

Next blurry photo or video please...

Hurleyboy
Bronze Status

Unread post by Hurleyboy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:33 am

just happened upon this. Looks similar to me.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com.au/ ... video.html

Scarts
Position: Researcher

Unread post by Scarts » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:41 am

Neil states, "The term hoax is occasionally used in reference to urban legends and rumors, but the folklorist Jan Harold Brunvand argues that most of them lack evidence of deliberate creations of falsehood and are passed along in good faith by believers or as jokes, so the term should be used for only those with a probable conscious attempt to deceive.[2] As for the closely related terms practical joke and prank, Brunvand states that although there are instances where they overlap, hoax tends to indicate "relatively complex and large-scale fabrications" and includes deceptions that go beyond the merely playful and "cause material loss or harm to the victim".[6]

Neil, this paragraph of yours should be embossed in gold. Could you frame it and send it to our old pal Night Walker? Oh how he struggles with the concept of hoaxes being a conscious effort to deceive, beyond the playful, that causes material loss or harm to a victim.

PS. Frames can come in all different sizes and materials. Have you poopa scooped your yard this week?

Neil Frost

Unread post by Neil Frost » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:16 pm

G’day Scarts,

Thanks for the endorsement but I didn’t write the golden words. I lazily lifted the comment on hoaxing from Wikipedia. What struck me the most is part of the final sentence: “includes deceptions that go beyond the merely playful and "cause material loss or harm to the victim" I think, unfortunately, that this is the primary motivation - to inflict harm on those targeted - bullying and similarly sick behaviours.

Speaking of which, I think that this is also the intent of Night Walker. When I come across his slanderous comments on the web, it has typically been very satisfying having his comments redressed. The ABC was very prompt in removing is ravings from the Catalyst site and the ABC moderator sent me a very pleasant reply in response. Similarly with the “Following the Nerd” site (I can't believe that I am on this!):

http://www.followingthenerd.com/paranor ... n-bigfoot/

where the discussion at the end of the link did not go favourably for this serial nuisance. Anyway, in the grand scheme of cryptozooology, Night Walker is nothing but a fly speck. After all, who does he think he is, the Crypto-Marvel equivalent of Asbestos Man? Additionally, is the rediculous footage at the beginning of the blog another work from “JasonH”?

As for your PS, I am a bit confused.

Neil
a = 32 mm; b = 50.4 mm; c > 66.67 mm and < 68.11 mm IPD. From film neg degree separation 0.25˚ to 0.3˚ @ 13500 mm = IPD > 58.9 mm and < 70.7 mm. Mean IPD from average of both methods = 66.1 mm. Max pupil dilation ≈ 30 mm. Eye height ≈ 1850 mm.

AL Pitman

Unread post by AL Pitman » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:54 pm

I am at lunch on this one I just can't be sure to write it off on my tech platform the ( arm ) is very dark , pretty much black and very monkey like , hmmmmm maybe but still not enough !!!!
IF YOU DO NOT LOOK YOU WILL NOT SEE

AL PITMAN

Ryz
Approved Member

Unread post by Ryz » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:52 am

It looks like a brush turkey moving out of the frame, close to the ground and bobbing along as it walks.

It leaves me wondering how long it takes for these kinds of cameras to start recording once they have been triggered. Whatever it was has only been recorded leaving the frame which, to me, is strange.

Dion
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Dion » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:10 am

Ryz wrote:It looks like a brush turkey moving out of the frame,
I had someone say the exact same thing to me the other day, still you couldnt put money on that either I know it would be the obvious choice though, by the looks of it it could be anything, but for J&J to say its a Young Yowie no questions asked is a bit of a stretch on the imagination.

themanfromglad
Silver Status

Unread post by themanfromglad » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:10 pm

I could tell you what is looks like, but you would have to read about it in the paranormal section. So, I guess I am going to have to keep my mouth shut so that I don't break the rules. But I have seen it before and it was a Bigfoot. Except I saw the whole thing. Notice how the edges are not finely focused the same as the adjacent plants. Just think of this phrase but forget that I said it. Shadow people.

FM80

Unread post by FM80 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:38 pm

themanfromglad wrote:I could tell you what is looks like, but you would have to read about it in the paranormal section. So, I guess I am going to have to keep my mouth shut so that I don't break the rules. But I have seen it before and it was a Bigfoot. Except I saw the whole thing. Notice how the edges are not finely focused the same as the adjacent plants. Just think of this phrase but forget that I said it. Shadow people.
Come on gladman, there's not enough in that video to say what it is. It speaks volumes that this type of evidence is all you need to make your mind up.

FM80

Unread post by FM80 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:40 pm

The more I look at it the more it looks like the arse end of a bush turkey exiting the frame

Neil Frost

Unread post by Neil Frost » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:34 pm

G’day everyone,

We all must remember that this alleged “dooliblob” is part of a set of two. The other (Yowie on my Tree Cam: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4797 has already been more than adequately proven to have been lifted from another youtube video by Hurleyboy: http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com.au/ ... video.html
Ergo, it is a false claim and post! The fact that the original source video is also a hoax, only emphasizes the lie and the contempt. Consequently, the credibility of the dooliblob portrayed in this thread is similarly in doubt!

Thanks Hurleyboy!

Neil

wellymon

Unread post by wellymon » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:01 pm

c**p Jason.