ONE LAST POST: MY ENDGAME

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
paulmcleod67
Gold Status - Frequent Poster

ONE LAST POST: MY ENDGAME

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:34 pm

I'm going to prove that unbiased scientific method and study does not exist in academic circles inside this country (Australia).

My bet is:

No Australian scientifically accredited parties will apply, for whatever reason.

The time is 13.47 hrs on 9.2.2017 (as I write this).

The clock stops when I receive an acceptance reply by an accredited interested party (worldwide)
via email and the sample results are posted, published or announced via media or email.

I will post the offer on my "MARS ALIVE" (11,000 U.S subscribers) channel
as well as on my, smaller "GLOBAL MONSTER" channel

I will also send the bet details to the recently offered (but thus far not contacted) Chanel TEN contact.

Place your bets.

https://youtu.be/0ejhovnTOQ8

https://youtu.be/JqjDPd_x3-c

Cheers

Rusty2
Long Time Contributor
Position: Believer

Re: ONE LAST POST: MY ENDGAME

Unread post by Rusty2 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:13 pm

Paul , with all due respect to you as a person , no scientist in his right mind is going to touch this with a barge pole for a number of reasons . I've already tried .

Scientists want things done in a precise scientific fashion with already confirmed evidence . This also means that they are going to want a white paper on your confirmed evidence , methods and conclusions showing clearly that relict hominoids do or did in fact exist in the area your researching . You have to do the hard yards and present your facts because they won't do it for you , I've already tried .

This isn't about you or me , this is just the way things are .

If I was in your position , I'd be getting straight up to the local hospital and bribe someone to have your tooth x-rayed . If it is a tooth then you'll see straight away , until then it's a rock . Start look into into fossil tooth x-rays .

I'd also be getting closeup pictures and measurements of that large jagged rock , do some research about hand tools , find the right person and show that person the pictures and see what they say . Maybe it is a hand tool , maybe it's not .

As for the hair samples , you should be doing a microscopic analysis on it , make casts of the hair samples and only then will you even know that it's in the realm of primate . There will be a major problem with the hair samples even if they are primate , no one will knowingly commit professional suicide to confirm them for you , I've already tried . The other problem is that no one believes in the existance of relict hominoids .

All your evidence should have been documented and photographed in the exact position you found it , with a hand drawn picture of where the items were positioned when you found them , gps co-ordinates etc .

Again , this is just the way things are and politics are also included in all this .

Hominidhunter

Unread post by Hominidhunter » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi Paul,
I understand you're frustrated, and maybe feeling a little bullied as well. But Rus is right. I once did an environmental impact study on a headland near Urunga NSW and unless someone else said so ( scientists), said plant or animal does not exist and could not be included as there was no reference for it ( references in the back of a scientific journal), they youse these when there to lazy to do their own research ( ouch ). So , we need to be more like them, perhaps get a degree, and smash them into the ground with their own rule book. So keep up the good work and stick to their rules as Rus has suggested, until next time , good luck Paul.

ChrisV
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by ChrisV » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Paul -
My 5c worth is continue on your research path. Keep documenting - get your website jam packed with your data and pics and get a few others onboard - like on this forum.

Have a look at the Tassie Tiger debacle that is happening right now. There is a FB group that has hundreds of members. There is constant updates - media coverage - witness reports etc etc. But still they can't break the stranglehold that the skeptic scientific community has. Mind you there has been a surge in mangy fox sightings but there are also stacks of credible sightings on the mainland that in a scientific view is absurd - but they are happening. The FB group are committed to pushing thru the wall of ridicule and lack of professional support. A classic case of David vs Goliath - but people are still signing on. For every person that signs on - more coverage and exposure occurs - and one more potential link to someone else to come forward with another sighting or better still - a photograph or something amazing.

Yowie research is no different. The growing number of participants is essential to create awareness and to bring closet witnesses out to tell their story. Then eventually something will break and the river will flow - as its meant to. Only then will the scientific community take note. As always....letting someone else or the battler aka independent researcher do all the hard work ...

Sad case of affairs but unfortunately reality...

ChrisV
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by ChrisV » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:23 pm

annnnd!!

Take a look at the recent rediscovery of the Ground Parrot in QLD! It was deemed near extinct and rediscovered only recently thru the hard work of a few ..... now everyone is talking about it and the scientific community are getting onboard.

Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Position: Unsure

Unread post by Simon M » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:22 pm

Good points, everyone...and I also support Paul's ongoing research, as well as Rusty's, because they're compiling stacks of evidence, and that is really the hard yards as far as science goes. Look at Alfred Wallace and Charles Darwin; it took them both decades to amass enough evidence to get the theory of evolution accepted (although Darwin pipped Wallace at the post, they'd both discovered the same thing independently of each other).

Eventually the facts couldn't be ignored, and they had the Christian Church and the European aristocracy against them as well.

paulmcleod67

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:27 am

Cheers Rusty, always on the money.

I have detailed the find area's both filmed, measured and GPS , along with plot sketches. I'm just not prepared to publish it all until
there is official interest because of the potential of site spoilage via .....well....idiots really.

Whilst in chat mode, take a look at this profile image (not gong to get used beyond this page out of copyright respect).

Your tree peaker, Conan351, and my own image taken from footage.

There are certain similarities and differences between all three.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DaveR
Silver Status
Position: Researcher

Unread post by DaveR » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:48 am

One would think that if you collected enough plausible evidence that people  from the scientific community would sit up take notice and at least examine. I use the word "plausible" because no-one yet has captured a definative image other than blurry siloettes. Rusty's "face" finally convinced me that these captures are indeed the hominids we are looking for. But until better images are captured I can't see the scientists coming to the party.

Simon M
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Simon M » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Sadly, if the weight of evidence was all that was required, someone would've taken this more seriously a long time ago. There's a stigma attached to this area of study now; possibly due to religious prejudice (the full on Bible bashers wouldn't want there to be anything that makes mankind look less unique, and another biped would do that), and due to the fact that too many idiots have perpetrated too many hoaxes down through the years regarding the Yowie. It's seen as an anecdotal 'tall tale'.

I agree that, if there was a really clear set of images, more people would be inclined to take it seriously. If there was a convincing image or video of a face I reckon it would grab people's imaginations. If you could see the facial expression, or the look in the creature's eyes, that might be more convincing than seeing it from the back at a distance as it wanders through some trees. The other thing would be a sighting where multiple people saw it at once and used their phones to capture some video. If there were a number of angles on one sighting and several witnesses, it would be harder for anyone to say it was an 'obvious' fake. The more people who saw it in one place and time, the more seriously I reckon it would have to be taken by the 'experts'.

Grover Krantz, Jeff Meldrum, Jane Goodall - all these influential figures have stated outright that they think there's an unidentified hominid at large, but even the word of serious scientists is simply ignored by the mainstream. It's difficult to accept.

paulmcleod67

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:32 pm

Well after a few months I finally got a lead on what the black rock with engraved lines might be. Again from Tiviat creek washout.

https://youtu.be/zsZmeOlDwyo

Mine is half the size but the lines engraved are orientated exactly the same.

Weird but cool
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

paulmcleod67

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:52 pm

For comparison, both rocks with very interesting angles inscribed into them.

Simon M
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Simon M » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:45 pm

That's intriguing stuff.

You're definitely onto something.