Aliens and UFO's - true identity

This board is designated for the discussion of UFO's. Not our specialty, however those who do and have a voice to be heard, can speak freely here.
bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by bassplyr » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:24 pm

Well its 9pm so ill make a longer post sometime in the morning. But ill add this. The term Ariel. Youre right lion is aryeh in hebrew. And, you're also right the suffix El does add a religious dimension. It means "of god" in this usage of hebrew. Hence Ariel means lion of god. It was a reference to men of valor in chronicals. Its not a personal name and it doesnt exactly mean warrior either. Again you cant use literal word for word translations. scholars also need to consider context and usage of the word in the original language they are transcribing otherwise things get..

...wait for it...




..... lost in translation!

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:32 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:24 pm
Well its 9pm so ill make a longer post sometime in the morning. But ill add this. The term Ariel. Youre right lion is aryeh in hebrew. And, you're also right the suffix El does add a religious dimension. It means "of god" in this usage of hebrew. Hence Ariel means lion of god. It was a reference to men of valor in chronicals. Its not a personal name and it doesnt exactly mean warrior either. Again you cant use literal word for word translations. scholars also need to consider context and usage of the word in the original language they are transcribing otherwise things get..

...wait for it...




..... lost in translation!
bassplyr wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:24 pm
Well its 9pm so ill make a longer post sometime in the morning. But ill add this. The term Ariel. Youre right lion is aryeh in hebrew. And, you're also right the suffix El does add a religious dimension. It means "of god" in this usage of hebrew. Hence Ariel means lion of god. It was a reference to men of valor in chronicals. Its not a personal name and it doesnt exactly mean warrior either. Again you cant use literal word for word translations. scholars also need to consider context and usage of the word in the original language they are transcribing otherwise things get..

...wait for it...




..... lost in translation!
Youre right lion is aryeh in hebrew. Glad you checked.
You're like a voice in the wilderness and no one is listening read the rest of it and absorb it. :idea:
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by bassplyr » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:53 pm

Searcher wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:35 am
Good luck bassplyr! You are attempting the impossible…

As spot on as your last reply was, you will never change the POV of a religious fanatic with extreme tunnel vision and a penchant for rationalising a supernatural reason for anything that can’t readily be explained by science. It’s a monumental waste of time… like banging your head on a brick wall.

However, I still I enjoyed the post. :D

Thanks Searcher. I like your posts too. Would enjoy seeing you join the conversation since i know you are the resident expert in ufology and could probably present cases for alien occupants in ufos that i havent heard before and would find intriguing. Also, I know what you mean with the sentiments above but still we must strive to be the candle in the darkness.

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by bassplyr » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:58 pm

AL Pitman wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:37 pm
Love ya work Bassplyr !!
(claps)
Hey thanks AL Pitman! I've taken notice of your posts too and enjoy them.

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by bassplyr » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:15 pm

Dion wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:52 pm
Your above post is a well thought and constructive post bassplyr, I like the pro's and cons to the argument.

I will keep it short,

But I am a bit like you and think most UFO's are probably human in origin (at least the ones that fly around today are! technology created and given by the fallen), but I also think there is a deception in making people believe in ET's and that ET's will be our saviour, when in fact they are not ET's at all but the Fallen and their hybrid army, also there are a small number of humans masquerading as ET's. Time will tell.

I am also a big believer in dimensions however, how can one not be?

just my opinion
Hey Dion. Thank you! I would find it interesting to explore your thoughts regarding human ufos being reverse engineered or procured from non human entities. In your assessment from fallen angels.

I believe in dimensions too. We experience four dimensional space every moment of our lives and branches of physics like membrane theory, super string theory and kaluza-klein theory describe fascinating higher dimensional space and even have beautiful representations of them like calabi-yau manifolds. But these extra dimensions are smaller than observable measurements. Meaning. Ain't nobody gunna be living in them. I think people confuse the notion of alternate or multiple universes with dimensions.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Searcher » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:17 pm

bassplyr wrote:
I now hand this debate over to Searcher who can easily bring up and discuss cases that further support the ufo occupants are alien argument.
Thanks mate! Just for the record, I think it's unfortunately a waste of valuable time trying to convince people who have blind faith. How do I know this? Been there, done that. Dear old senses still believes the earth is 6000 years old!! Let's just ignore the fact that dinosaurs existed and also disregard all the fossil records that go back hundreds of millions of years. Not 6000 years.

Senses will not listen to reason and no matter how many scientific facts I place on the table, he will undoubtably reject them all. He dismisses academia in favour of old books written by men 1000's of years ago. Senses is certainly an intelligent man. However, in my opinion, like so many others he has been brainwashed by the dogma of his chosen religion.

There must be hundreds of different religions in this world. Each one believes they and only they are correct. Common sense tells me they can't all be right... and maybe, just maybe, they all have it wrong.

I don't want to see this become a religious debate, so let's get back on topic. I believe there are alien craft in our skies piloted by intelligent beings from other nearby star systems. They have been around for 1000's of years. I also believe the US government has been working on reverse engineered craft since the 1947 Roswell crash. Most craft seen and documented (like the Nimitz encounters) are ET but there are a growing number of Earth made UFO's with the number rapidly increasing. Triangles seem to be a popular shape for the ones that we make.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:40 am

THE LION MEN OF MOAB.


Ariel certainly was an angel of God. 'Lion of God' he was not a rebel angel. But what has Ariel got to do with the Ariels of Moab nothing except using his name as an example of warriors of stature. This does not mean to say they were all benevolent and Godly on the contrary otherwise why did Benaiah slay two lionlike men of Moab I can't exactly find the reason why but they obviously transgressed hence corruption.
They are described as 1. Lionlike as in bravery
2. Lion-like in appearance - Lion faced
3. Fast-as swift as a gazelle
I'm not focussing on their bravery probably undisputed it's their appearance - lion-faced- which means not entirely human.
Soldiers from the tribe of Gad were described in 1 Chronicles 12:8 as having faces like “the faces of lions.
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Some men left Gad to join David at the fortified camp in the desert. They were warriors, trained soldiers, able to fight with shields and spears. They looked like lions and were as fast as gazelles on the hills.
New King James Version
Some Gadites joined David at the stronghold in the wilderness, mighty men of valor, men trained for battle, who could handle shield and spear, whose faces were like the faces of lions, and were as swift as gazelles on the mountains:


If we take the narration literally, the "lions of God may be proof of human hybrids. The Bible is not the only reference to lion-like men.
The Lion Men of Moab reminds me of another well-known mystery documented right up to the 17th century the Cynocephaly that is Dog Headed Men the head of a dog, body of a man but legs canine in appearance. They were also fast, brave, ferocious warriors.
In both instances, I suspect that these races carried corrupted DNA.

You can continue the argument for and against forever this is my belief.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Shazzoir » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:56 pm

I got nothin' for this thread, but bassplyr, you have given me a wondrous saying to use and for that, I thank you profusely, and while laughing.

"I'm not saying you should jump off the woo train" LOLOLOL, I love it!

Cheers
Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by bassplyr » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:49 pm

Thanks Shazzoir! I'm glad you appreciated that line. Feel free to use it to your hearts content whenever and however you see fit!

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:26 am

Searcher wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:17 pm
bassplyr wrote:


Thanks mate! Just for the record, I think it's unfortunately a waste of valuable time trying to convince people who have blind faith. How do I know this? Been there, done that. Dear old senses still believes the earth is 6000 years old!! Let's just ignore the fact that dinosaurs existed and also disregard all the fossil records that go back hundreds of millions of years. Not 6000 years.


No Searcher what I am saying is that humankind as we know it (modern man) is 6000 years old. I'm not disputing that dinosaur and prehistoric animal bones have been discovered from an ancient time who knows? God could have created a world back then and then decided to end it. Skeletal remains have been discovered in complete preservation standing with tufts of grass or vegetation in their mouths this to me indicates that their demise was instantaneous in a nanosecond not by meteor showers raining down on them. But we need to be aware that the trickster, the deceiver ( Satan )may very well be responsible for any evidence to confuse mankind into thinking the world is much older than it is.

Here is an example of scientists being completely at odds with each other in the history of human beings so if they are in disagreement why would you expect anyone else to agree with their summations?


This is what McGraw-Hill Education textbooks teach students:

How Humans Evolved

23.4 Modern humans evolved quite recently. Modern humans evolved within the last 600,000 years, our own species within the last 200,000 years. Our species appears to have evolved in Africa, and then migrated to Europe and Asia. Human Races. Our species is unique in evolving culturally. Differences in populations in skin color reflect adaptation to different environments, rather than genetic differentiation among populations.

Imagine that in 2017 our children are being taught such inaccurate information!
But we are not after McGraw-Hill Education specifically; rather we are after the Anthropologists who teach such nonsense.

Firstly – We ARE the only “Modern Humans”: Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal are NOT modern Humans.
The aging of ancient Bones:
Forensic Anthropologists use many methods to date remains: Cranium, teeth, surrounding matter, all give clues to the identity and age of a specimen. However, the chief method of dating is measuring “Radio Isotopes”.
Carbon-12/14 dating:
Carbon-14 atoms decay at a constant rate because they are radioactive. The rate of radioactive decay of a substance is defined by its half-life, that is, the time it takes for half the atoms in a radioactive isotope to decay. Scientists have measured the half-life of carbon-14 atoms to be approximately 5,700 years. At the same time, the environment constantly produces new carbon-14, so that the percentage of carbon-14 in all living plants and animals remains fairly constant.
When an animal dies, it stops taking in new carbon. The carbon-14 it contains, though, continues to decay, while the amount of normal carbon-12 remains the same. Scientists can then compare the ratio of normal carbon (carbon-12) to radioactive carbon-14 to determine an approximate age of the creature by testing and analyzing its ancient, fossilized bones.
Since the half-life of carbon-14 is about 5,700 years, carbon-14 can only be used reliably to date objects up to around 60,000 years old.

You've probably heard scientists talk about things that they claim are millions, if not billions, of years old, though. How did they get those estimates? Carbon-14 is not the only radioactive isotope scientists can measure and use to date an artifact. Other radioactive isotopes, such as potassium-40, uranium-235, uranium-238, thorium-232, and rubidium-87, have half-lives that extend from millions to billions of years. They are used to date ROCKS, and by association, the fossils near them.

Back to Human and Humanoid remains:
To date - relatively FEW skeletons of ancient “HOMOs” have been found.
That means that for the many Millions of Homo-sapien-sapiens, Cro-Magnons, Neanderthals etc. who have walked the Earth, we have found the remains of maybe 0.0000000001 percent (an absurd number to highlight an absurdity). But in that 0.0000000001 percent, our idiot Anthropologists believe that they have found “CLOSE” to the very first, and last, of each species – thus they can make estimates of their age and linage. They are lying! :oops:

Note – at RH, 400,000 years is the age used for Modern Humans.
(uh uh) (uh uh)

My deduction is none of them know what they are on about.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by bassplyr » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:36 pm

Senses besides the fact most of your last post was irrelevant to the topic at hand, you do realize it actually de-validates your propounding that modern humans are only 6000 years old. You went through a lot of effort to make a post thats empty and doesnt really say or prove much of anything that helps your argument. Besides anthropologists arent saying this is the absolute range of modern humans. They are pointing out the oldest known examples of modern humans and are saying that modern humans are at least X years old. Them making new discoveries that update or modify those dates doesnt conflict with the overall picture or general understanding and accord on things.

They also use other methods like thermoluminescence to determine the age of ancient modern human remains. With the medium they were dating to determine the age of modern human remains in Morocco the tests had a 10 percent margin of error in date. They put the remains at 315,000 years old. With that ten percent margin the remains must be between 350,000-280,000 years old. Stark contrast to your estimate of only 6000 years old. I think what you want to or should argue is that the first complex civilizations by modern humans are 6,000 to 5,000 years old.

Also not sure what your post has to do with your theory that satans minions are masquerading as aliens in ufos. Also, what does satan stand to gain by tricking humans into believing humans are more than 6000 years old? Doesn't really impact ones belief in god or who's team they're pitching for.

Anyways, i agree with the other members here. You certainly are enthusiastic about your beliefs.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:42 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:36 pm

Also not sure what your post has to do with your theory that satans minions are masquerading as aliens in ufos. Also, what does satan stand to gain by tricking humans into believing humans are more than 6000 years old? Doesn't really impact ones belief in god or who's team they're pitching for.



Also not sure what your post has to do with your theory that satans minions are masquerading as aliens in ufos.

Nothing at all neither has the Lion Men of Moab (just proving a point)

Also, what does satan stand to gain by tricking humans into believing humans are more than 6000 years old? Doesn't really impact ones belief in god or who's team they're pitching for.

It certainly does especially if people have an agnostic stance any chance to create a division or disbelief in God's word Satan will grasp.
bassplyr I think it's somewhat audacious of you to even be including God and Satan in your posts considering you do not believe in the Bible or God obviously. (no no)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by bassplyr » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:19 am

Hey searcher.

I too believe that there's a possibility that alien life may have and or still are visiting earth. I however feel its a very small percentage of observed UFOs that fall into that category. None the less there are many cases floating around that sure seem like aliens not humans were involved. This is where id love to have you bring up some intriguing cases where it definitely seems to be aliens the witnesses were dealing with.

For instance the pascagoula case. Two guys having a good time fishing when they claim a flat oval shaped object came down and hovered in front of them, out of which came five foot tall robot like creatures. The creatures had crab like claws for hands, no necks and thin slits for eyes and mouth. Their noses and ears were strange and pointed. The men were paralyzed and were floated up into the ship, examined and then released. What strikes me about this case is the description of the ufos occupants which is unique and not like the plethora of other case examples of greys, nordics and reptiliods. If the case is a hoax ( i dont think it was and neither did the sheriffs department) then its one of the more imaginative ones. But i think it was real.

Attempts to debunk the case were pathetic. Our favourite guy Klass tossed out the case because the witness first said the creature had a hole for a mouth then later clarified that it was more of a slit. Then he argued the polygraph test the men passed was botched. To which i say polygraph tests are agreed upon to be nearly worthless for verifying truth from fiction. All they do is help determine the individuals conviction of what they claim they've experienced. The other attempt yo debunk was by another fellow who claims the whole thing must have been a hypnopompic hallucination. Never mind the fact hallucinations of those sorts last merely a few seconds at best. I've had them before. They can be frightening but they're rather simple and dont last long enough or exhibit the complexities of experiencing a full on abduction and medical exam.

Its possible this was a military abduction or milab but to me it just doesnt appear that way.

Another very odd case that i feel could have been real and the occupants alien in nature happened in Scotland to a man named Robert Taylor. He was out driving and about to walk his dog when a dome shaped ufo landed a few hundred yards from him in a clearing in the forest. He left his parked truck and his dog to go investigate. When he approached the hovering ufo a pair of spiked metallic orbs that he described as sea mine in appearance fell out the bottom of the craft and rolled aggressively towards him. Appendages from the spheres latched on to him and a struggle commenced as mr Taylor tried in vain to escape the assault. He failed and passed out. He woke up some time later and returned to his truck to find it wouldn't start. Eventually he made it home covered in abrasions with his clothes torn all over and the police became involved. Returning to the scene the police found odd markings where he claimed the incident occured. Baffled the police filed the case as a legitimate criminal assault but left it open unsolved for 40 years until eventually giving up on it all together.

Debunkers claim the marks were from a nearby water works project where they were laying water mains. But the police didnt factor that into their investigation. The only reason i can think of as to why was that to them it was plainly obvious the strange marks weren't associated with anything the construction equipment could make.

Another attempt to debunk the case was to claim that mr taylor had an epileptic seizure. Which is plausible but unlikely since the police were very positive that the victim had indeed been battered and assaulted due to the degree of his injuries and the destruction of his clothes. Just that they couldn't figure out by what.

I'm sure that you searcher, our ufo expert, know of a few more very odd cases worthy of mention that lend credence to the occupants not being human. Please share them if you've got the time.

I dont feel these cases or others like them are examples of demons simply due to the fact that they travel in nut n bolts vehicles that exhibit nothing supernatural in their ability. I still cant for the life of me think of a sound strategy Satan would have that utilized these mechanical vehicles. How much value would this elaborate charade actually have in his master plan. It has very little impact on the human population st large and often does nothing to change the religious beliefs of the abductees many of whom remain devout believers n their religeous persuasions. I thought Satan was named Lucifer because he was enlightened and smart. But this scheme of his seems pretty dumb assed to me. Maybe its Satan's lot to continuously fail and be a looser. If so, then it serves him right anyways.

One item of contention i do have and youre aware of this searcher is i dont believe humans have reverse engineered UFOs from aliens. Real alien ufos are likely to be so much further advanced from our physical understanding that wed have about as much luck reverse engineering them as a caveman would a iPhone. What people see an overwhelming amount of the time and write off as ufos that dont fit under the category of simple misidentification of natural phenomena or even other less exotic man made things are still indeed human inventions of the more exotic kind. And they're kept classified for very good reason.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Searcher » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:38 pm

G’day bassplyr,

Firstly, the Pascagoula abduction case. Now that’s a strange one! I believe Hickson and Parker never strayed from the precise details of their story. Hickson died when he was 80. I have been to Mississipi and intended to visit the area but unfortunately did not find the time. Went to the NASA Space Centre instead. I plan to be in Florida later this year…so who knows, might do some back tracking.

Like the above case, the Robert Taylor incident remains a mystery. I have read about it and watched excellent dramatizations on the History Channel. It’s about as weird as they come! You have detailed both of them very well in your posts.

Like you, I don’t believe demons have any place at all in Ufology.
If they did, the Catholics Church and their expert team of exorcists would be right on top of it! (pure_evil)

Bassplyr, my time is limited as you suggest it might be. Therefore I won’t try at the moment to discuss any of the many 100’s of occupant cases that have been reported. As gregvalentime once suggested to me… “do your own research”. :D

On the item of contention, yes… I’m very aware that you don’t believe humans have ever retrieved a downed UFO. As Pat Rafter used to regularly say when he mucked up the ball toss for his serve, “Sorry mate”. I’m also sorry we can’t agree, having been through this on previous threads. All I can suggest is to do more research. Roswell, for example. There is said to be over 200 direct witnesses to this event. If only ONE is telling the truth, Roswell becomes a real UFO case. And the live and dead Greys at the scene and the ramifications they bring also come into the picture.

And we also can’t agree on the Phoenix lights craft. I think it is way up there in the pointy end of the all time top ten cases. You said to me you were “positive it was not alien” but could not tell me how come you were ‘positive’! I still think that to suggest we on this planet could build a 1-2 mile wide craft that is totally silent and can quickly disappear at fantastic speed is just wishful thinking!

I like your analogy if the iPhone and the caveman. It’s true that these visitors may be millions of years more advanced than us. With the incredible age of the universe, a million years is a mere drop in a bucket of water.

However, I believe today’s 21st Century technology along with the new breed of quantum super computers, we can eventually figure out what makes these UFO’s tick. I recently listened again to a Bob Lazar interview. I had previously been a bit skeptical about Lazar but this one had me thinking again. What do you think bassplyr, and where are the obvious holes in his story? Listen closely to all the details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpN5PjOxHbo

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:01 pm

'HELEN SHARMAN: ALIENS EXIST AND COULD BE HERE ON EARTH. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51003374

Doctor Helen Sharman goes on to say that aliens could be walking amongst us in invisible form.

Dr. Sharman (the names a bit of a worry) could very well be right I no doubt aliens have the ability to be invisible but most of the time they wander amongst us looking almost identical to humans so are able to remain incognito.

Never mind people may eventually catch up with my objectives but I won't hold my breath waiting. :roll:
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:11 pm

Searcher wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:38 pm
G’day bassplyr,

It’s true that these visitors may be millions of years more advanced than us. With the incredible age of the universe, a million years is a mere drop in a bucket of water.

Oh, dear Searcher, it seems you have made a statement that the Bible (that pesky book that everyone wished would go away) quoted a few thousand years ago. God said himself that a thousand years is but one day and one day is but a thousand years. :)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
gregvalentine
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 348
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:42 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Location: North Ryde, Sydney

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by gregvalentine » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:29 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:11 pm
Searcher wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:38 pm
G’day bassplyr,

It’s true that these visitors may be millions of years more advanced than us. With the incredible age of the universe, a million years is a mere drop in a bucket of water.

Oh, dear Searcher, it seems you have made a statement that the Bible (that pesky book that everyone wished would go away) quoted a few thousand years ago. God said himself that a thousand years is but one day and one day is but a thousand years. :)
No, the wish is that that the brainwashed tragics who quote it incessantly would go away . . .

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Searcher » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:23 pm

Senses wrote:
Doctor Helen Sharman goes on to say that aliens could be walking amongst us in invisible form.

Dr. Sharman (the names a bit of a worry) could very well be right I no doubt aliens have the ability to be invisible but most of the time they wander amongst us looking almost identical to humans so are able to remain incognito.
Dear me, senses... What could possibly be wrong with the first British astronaut's surname of Sharman? Why is it a worry? I suspect you are simply confusing her name with a shaman which of course is a medicine man or witch doctor. Something completely different!

I guess someone who believes the Earth is only 6000 years old is probably easily confused... :D

By the way, it was an interesting article. Thanks for posting. And just to remind you of what's what, here's an old favourite song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O9a7M2F5s8

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:59 pm

Searcher wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:23 pm
Senses wrote:
Doctor Helen Sharman goes on to say that aliens could be walking amongst us in invisible form.

Dr. Sharman (the names a bit of a worry) could very well be right I no doubt aliens have the ability to be invisible but most of the time they wander amongst us looking almost identical to humans so are able to remain incognito.
Dear me, senses... What could possibly be wrong with the first British astronaut's surname of Sharman? Why is it a worry? I suspect you are simply confusing her name with a shaman which of course is a medicine man or witch doctor. Something completely different!

I guess someone who believes the Earth is only 6000 years old is probably easily confused... :D

By the way, it was an interesting article. Thanks for posting. And just to remind you of what's what, here's an old favourite song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O9a7M2F5s8
Well aware that it is spelt differently but it rhymes. Great song you probably remember it vividly back in your time.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:07 pm

gregvalentine wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:29 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:11 pm
Searcher wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:38 pm
G’day bassplyr,

It’s true that these visitors may be millions of years more advanced than us. With the incredible age of the universe, a million years is a mere drop in a bucket of water.

Oh, dear Searcher, it seems you have made a statement that the Bible (that pesky book that everyone wished would go away) quoted a few thousand years ago. God said himself that a thousand years is but one day and one day is but a thousand years. :)
No, the wish is that that the brainwashed tragics who quote it incessantly would go away . . .
Greg, love your laconic style of writing using very few words but it has very little to contribute as usual that's your problem. :lol:
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Searcher » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:54 am

senses wrote:
Well aware that it is spelt differently but it rhymes. Great song you probably remember it vividly back in your time.
Yes, it was a great song, a smash hit way back when. My grandfather told me about it.
Got another beauty for you, senses. I would like you to sing along and take the words of this Platters classic to heart. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEzfhcl ... h6W2N3EJaY

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:00 pm

And here is one for you Searcher although I don't know how many next times it will take old habits do die hard.
and by the way another great song. :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt00VG7n3Kk And by the way follow the lyrics it's you to a T. :)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Searcher » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:58 pm

Thanks senses. Good song.

Maybe it's close to the mark as I just knew you would follow up with something.

And I thought for sure it would be a hymn... :D

Can't win 'em all!

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:25 pm

Searcher wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:58 pm
Thanks senses. Good song.

Maybe it's close to the mark as I just knew you would follow up with something.

And I thought for sure it would be a hymn... :D

Can't win 'em all!
Good one Searcher 10/10 for that one.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:10 pm

I recorded a show from the History Channel called In Search of Aliens; The Mystery of Puma Punku I can't get the full episode from the internet but I could get this one which is very similar https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6sckc5.
There are slight differences the History Channel version mentions the Sumerians, Annunaki, (as does the above version) Watchers and the destruction of Puma Punku by a great flood even showing seashells all around the sight.

The above video makes the inference that a possible atomic explosion destroyed the place followed by a great flood I'm not sure about the atomic theory because the massive stones appear to have been moved rather than shattered and destroyed as would occur with an A explosion.

What I'm assessing here that if these aliens - Annunaki - built this place and all evidence suggests they did then I can't see why they didn't play a part in the construction of the pyramids. An interesting note on the pyramids the mortar used in the build contained elements so hard that they still haven't been identified to this day.

I'm not going to create a big discussion again this is just my summation. :idea:
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:59 pm

Here are some claims from David Childress author of Technology Of The Gods regarding aliens,

1. The Government Knows Aliens Are Real
“UFOs are generally real, “Childress says. “The Air Force and Navy all admit that, yes there are UFOs. The government knows so much more, which, naturally they have to keep secret. So you have a cover-up in a sense. The government is not telling us everything they know.”

2. Alien Abductions Already Happen Too
“I’m a believer in something like that. Extraterrestrials are here. Perhaps they are abducting some people.”

3. Aliens Have Been Genetically Modifying Us
“Perhaps we’ve been genetically manipulated by them in the past. Currently, there can be the idea of alien and human hybrids, like a new race.”



5. Aliens Look Like Us, Probably
“Life around the universe is very similar, and extraterrestrials are going to look similar to us. They’ll be humanoid, but in other cases, they could be aquatic species.”



7. Bigfoot Is Real
Childress is a bit of a Sasquatch expert. He’s written several books on the subject and becomes visibly excited when the topic comes up.

“There’s allegedly this missing link and they say they can’t find it,” he says. “We’re related to the greater apes but there’s got to be some missing link between them and us. What would that be in my mind is Sasquatch or Bigfoot.”

When it comes to the mythical creature, there’s very little doubt in his mind.

“To me Sasquatch is real, Yetis and whatnot,” Childress says before admitting, “I’ve never seen Sasquatch.”

8. We’re All Related to Bigfoot, Who’s Also Part Alien
“We’re all descended from Bigfoot,” Childress says, clarifying a previous statement suggest that humanity’s missing link might also be part-alien.Everything on planet Earth is extraterrestrial. Life is alien.”

These are the only words I agree with in this claim.

Childress makes other statements that I believe are a little too way out to comment on. (woot)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

Post Reply