Declassifying the Secret Space Program | 2018 Short Film

This board is designated for the discussion of UFO's. Not our specialty, however those who do and have a voice to be heard, can speak freely here.
TheBlackStump
Gold Status - Frequent Poster

Declassifying the Secret Space Program | 2018 Short Film

Unread post by TheBlackStump » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:25 am

Interesting !! Trump just announced the creation of a new military arm of the US gov called Space Force. Seems Space Force has secretly been around for many years.

TheBlackStump

Re: Declassifying the Secret Space Program | 2018 Short Film

Unread post by TheBlackStump » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:24 am

Donald Trump launches new military 'Space Force'

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-19/t ... ce/9884718

Searcher
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Searcher » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:20 pm

That video was worth a look. A quote from it:

“From the ostensible Big Bang to the present, human civilisation represents an infinitesimally small fraction of time and yet we fancy ourselves at the cutting edge of evolution in the universe”.

I’ve believed that for a long time. When the immense age of the universe is taken into consideration, around 13.8 thousand million years, it is clear that any extra terrestrial civilisations that have managed to pop up in the billions of known galaxies could be millions or even billions of years more advanced than us. That’s assuming the alien races have found a way to survive the eons... I also believe the cosmos is teeming with life in most of the habitable zones around quadrillions of stars. Scientists say there are more stars in the heavens than grains of sand on every beach on earth! Next time you are at the beach sifting sand through your fingers, try to imagine how vast this universe really is. :D

TheBlackStump

Unread post by TheBlackStump » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:23 am

Hi Searcher

yes that quote stood out for me also.