Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:37 pm

I know this sounds preposterous but if you want to look through a window into the future watch the Dogman movie DOG SOLDIERS. There are many similarities in this movie that I believe will reflect what will happen in the future. :idea:
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:08 pm

I'd like to group these three passages from the Bible, I know I've mentioned them before but collectively it may give us a better clue of what may be out there.

1.Rev. 104:20
You bring darkness, it becomes night, and all the beasts of the forest prowl.

I think this is a warning. I've been watching video reports of Dogman/Bigfoot in the US and the general rule is you do not go into the woods alone in the daytime and nighttime you stay out of the woods altogether.

2.Psalm 91:5
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrows that flieth by day.

Bigfoot, Yowies, Dogman prefer the undercover of darkness.

3.Leviticus 26:22 - KJV - New King James: I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate.

Self-explanatory.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 pm

I was going to post this on The Creator of Yowies: the Annunaki? from way back in 2011 but I see it has been locked. Much of this I have mentioned before but I am attempting to become more specific in explaining my beliefs.

From the Annunaki (Fallen Angels) down to Yowie/Bigfoot/Dogman.

Some 445 000 years ago, “creator gods” – as they call it – came to Earth. They were called the Anunnaki, which means “Those Who from Heaven to Earth Came”. The Sumerians knew all about the Annunaki. These beings were supposed to inhabit a distant orbiting planet called Nibiru, which only entered our solar system every 3,600 years. They describe Nibiru as many times the diameter of Earth, and abundant with iron oxide, making its rivers and lakes appear red. A side note about Nibiru: according to the Sumerian tablets, Nibiru’s atmosphere began to deteriorate and became a hostile place for life, and in order to restore it, the Annunaki needed one important element for their atmosphere: gold.
Apparently, gold particles can be used to repair our damaged ozone as it shields from radiation. This is why NASA uses gold foil in its space station.

I believe Satan himself renamed the 200 fallen angels the Annunaki and all reference to their origins was a lie to deceive. Now these fallen angels I believe were mentioned in Genesis 6:4
Genesis 6:1-4 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterwards—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

There are some Biblical scholars who believe that the sons of God were not in reference to the fallen angels but to the righteous descendants of Seth it is not for me to argue who is right but a clue to me is in Gen 6:1-2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
The sons of God in seeing that the daughters of humans were beautiful to me indicates these sons of God were something else, they would have surely known what beautiful women were if they were human.

As for the idea of angels/demons procreating, Jesus, when answering the question put to him about marriage in heaven, says that when we get there we will be like the angels, who neither marry nor have children. It would seem unlikely that God has would have allowed this intermingling, even if it was physically possible. And one has to assume that it would be the fallen angels that were responsible since the righteous, unfallen angels would not be likely to be tempted to mate with human women.
The demonic intent with this human/fallen angel corruption was an attempt to destroy or partly corrupt the human genomics.
This is how we end up with the Nephilim/Rephaim the giants, the men of renown.
And as I've made mention many times of the Book of Giants in the Dead Sea Scrolls that reference was made to these evil angels corrupting everything that came their way. This is also mentioned in the Book of Enoch although this book is not recognised in the Bible. I believe this corruption has led to the cryptids we have today. Yowie/Bigfoot/Dogman and others.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed May 01, 2019 1:37 pm

Could this be the true origins of the Cynocephali and the modern day cryptid known as Dogman.
I believe that the God/Animal deities of ancient Egypt were not myths at all but were the result of fallen angel corruption with the ability to procreate. These God deities were not accessible to the public but in a close advisory role to the Pharaohs.

In later Egyptian art, Wepwawet was depicted as a wolf or a jackal, or as a man with the head of a wolf or a jackal. Even when considered a jackal, Wepwawet usually was shown with grey, or white fur, reflecting his lupine origins.

Wepwawet originally was seen as a wolf deity, thus the Greek name of Lycopolis, meaning city of wolves.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu May 02, 2019 8:11 pm

Continuing on from my previous post.

Lycopolis or Asyut has no remarkable ruins, but in the excavated chambers of the adjacent rocks mummies of wolves have been found, confirming the origin of its name, as well as a tradition preserved by Diodorus Siculus, to the effect that an Ethiopian army, invading Egypt, was repelled beyond the city of Elephantine by packs of wolves. Osiris was worshipped under the symbol of a wolf at Lycopolis. According to a myth, he had come "from the shades" as a wolf to aid Isis and Horus (human/animal deities) in their combat with Typhon.For what generally is considered to be lauding purposes of the pharaohs, a later myth briefly was circulated claiming that Wepwawet was born at the sanctuary of Wadjet, the sacred site for the oldest goddess of Lower Egypt that is located in the heart of Lower Egypt.

I personally believe these cryptid creatures were not myths at all but very real. It may very well be that these packs of wolves in Lycopolis were probably the cynocephali. Coincidently the earliest known reference to dog headed humans were found right next door to Egypt in Libya, carved into the cliffs and boulders on a plateau 4000 years ago. Among the rock carvings of giraffes and elephants are two dog-headed men dragging the body of a rhinoceros. Other images in the area include a dog-headed human carrying a club, with a dog-headed baby at his feet. In another, one carries on its shoulders, the now extinct ox-like animal, the Auroch. Now it’s interesting to note…in these carvings, there is also an elephant-headed human, clearly depicted to be removing a mask to reveal the trick – but this isn’t the case in the carvings of the dog head, or cynocephali. (detective)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:18 pm

An image I have found from the City of the Dead in Alexandria, Egypt. It shows a dog/wolf-like deity in army-type uniform supposedly representing Anubis but nearly every pic I have seen shows Anubis represented by the head of a jackal this clearly shows a dog-headed human.
I conclude that this may very well be a representative of the wolf army that repelled an attack from Egypt by the Ethiopian army. Lycopolis or Asyut is roughly 600 kilometres from Alexandria.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:21 pm

For all those who cannot view the previous image this video at 19:00 mins will show you a complete figure of what the experts believe is Anubis. As I've said before Anubis is practically always represented with the head of a jackal. All be it for me to disagree with the experts but I believe this is a likeness of the dog/wolf-headed cynocephaly standing in military apparel and brandishing a spear very similar to the dog-head warriors that repelled the Ethiopian invasion at Elephantine in Egypt. In my opinion, this may well be the origins that the Dogman of today evolved. (detective)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:37 pm

This explanation by Greg May encapsulates my beliefs.
MONSTERS ARE REAL.

By Greg May - Monsters are real. They exist and share our world. But where do they come from and what is their purpose as they simultaneously fascinate and frighten us? To find these answers we go to the Bible. Patrick Heron (The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse) and other Creationist authors point to Scriptures in the Bible (Genesis 6:7; Jude 1:7) and the Book of Enoch (VII:14) that suggest the Nephilim were involved in genetic interference – mixing bird, reptile and bovine DNA to create lizard men, fish men, goat men and dinosaurs – all of which were destroyed in the Flood. 1

The Nephilim – a race of half-human, half-demonic giants – were created when fallen angels bred with the women of earth. (Genesis 6:4) According to the Book of Enoch these fallen angels were 200 in number and gathered on Mount Hermon to set their plan in motion.2 Mount Hermon lies on the border of Syria and Lebanon in the Middle East – on the same 33.33 degree latitude line as does the site of the alleged 1947 UFO crash near Roswell, New Mexico - halfway around the globe. Remember when Eve sinned in the Garden of Eden? God told Satan: “Her seed shall bruise your head and you shall bruise His heel”. (Genesis 3:15) This was the first mention – or prophecy – of the Messiah. Satan knew the promised Messiah would come from the line of Abraham so he created a race of giants to prevent the Israelites from occupying the Promised Land – but his plans were thwarted by the Flood. According to the Bible, God found favor with Noah and his family; these eight individuals were spared in order to repopulate the earth since their blood wasn’t contaminated by the DNA of the Nephilim.

After the Flood, Satan had another band of fallen angels breed with the women of earth resulting in another race of giants (the Anakim); these were killed off by the Israelites under the leadership of Joshua, but not completely (Joshua 11:21) Satan – who mocks and mimics God – created another menagerie of monsters by mixing DNA from God’s living creatures – humans and animals. Because God promised to never again destroy the earth by water, these creatures are still with us today.

They include the hairy bipeds we call ‘Bigfoot’ and bipedal reptoids such as ‘Lizard Man’. Sightings of these entities almost always yield the same description: ‘red glowing eyes’ and the ‘smell of sulphur’. This is a sign of demonic presence – explaining how these elusive creatures can disappear and why they haven’t left a fossil record. Dr Melba Ketchum - a Texas veterinarian - has researched Bigfoot DNA and concludes Bigfoot contains mitochondrial DNA from a human female and nuclear DNA from a male angelic entity. (Remember, there are good AND bad angels). Dr Ketchum is describing modern-day Nephilim. In “Bigfoot: Exploring The Myth & Discovering The Truth” co-author Tom Burnette describes how Bigfoot imitate his dogs by making barking sounds to make their presence known in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina. In Psalm 59:6 in the Bible David describes how the Nephilim outside the walls of the city ‘growl like a dog’. Now, before you run to your Bibles the word ‘Nephilim’ is not in the Scripture; but according to Elizabeth Clare Prophet – in her “Fallen Angels and the Origins of Evil” - the term ‘workers of iniquity’ refers to the Nephilim. The late John Keel suggested man has frequently crossbred with these hairy beings throughout history, pointing to Genesis 25: 19-34 in the Bible which describes Esau as being ‘red, all over like a hairy garment’ and also from Pacific Northwest Native American lore.3

Christopher Davis’ 1988 encounter with ‘Lizard Man’ at Scape Ore Swamp in Lee County, South Carolina is one of the classics of modern-day monster lore. Although this wasn’t the first recorded encounter with a bipedal reptoid it is significant because of the longstanding tradition of the ‘fish-men’ of Inzignanin near Chicora, an area located between North and South Carolina. These entities were covered with scales and had webbed feet. They supposedly died off when the fish supply on which they existed was exhausted. Did Satan create fish men post-Flood as he did in the days of Noah?

John Keel once mused, “Are we ufologists or demonologists?” He might have considered ‘cryptozoologists’. Nessie, Morag, Champ and other lake monsters have spawned a wake of theories ranging from surviving plesiosaurs to ‘ghosts’ of prehistoric creatures haunting their former habitats. Merfolk have cavorted throughout mythology and fairy tales for centuries and – believe it or not – there have been almost as many modern-day sightings of mermaids and mermen as Nessie herself, the most recent coming from a beach at Kiryat Yam, Israel in 2009. 4 These elusive aquatic cryptids could have been created either pre- or post-Flood by Satan as he played at ‘Jurassic Park’. As for merfolk, what better way to mock God than to join the torso of a human with the tail of a fish?

Elizabeth Clare Prophet, in her “Fallen Angels and the Origins of Evil” champions Enoch as a true prophet and explains how the Book of Enoch – long-suppressed by the Church – claims that fallen angels corrupted the people of earth and continue to embody on earth today. Prophet cites one of the early Church Fathers, the apologist Tatian (110-172) who believed fallen angels have bodies of ‘fire and air’ – not material flesh ‘as the bodies of men.’ 5 A ‘fiery man’ that appeared in Germany in 1125 was described in the old book ‘Deutsche Sagen’ as he ‘dashed hither and thither in all directions’ as he ‘belched fire through his nose and mouth’.6 This description brings to mind ‘Springheeled Jack’ who terrorized 19th century London. A LONDON TIMES article from that era reported he ‘vomited forth flames from his mouth’ and his eyes resembled ‘red balls of fire’. 7 Could Springheeled Jack have been a fallen angel? This entity is always described wearing a helmet – curiously, Enoch wore a helmet for 64 years. 8 One of the theories regarding Springheeled Jack suggests he was a displaced time traveller; Enoch was the first space traveller – having been shown the heavens by God. 9 Could this be another example of Satan’s mockery?

Augustine of Hippo wrote in the 5th century AD: “They are called monsters because they demonstrate or signify something . . . these things which happen contrary to nature . . . ought to demonstrate, portend, predict that God will bring to pass what He has for told regarding the bodies of men . . . .” This passage from ‘City of God’ suggests St. Augustine held the same theory – although centuries apart – as did John Keel when he wrote “The Mothman Prophecies”.10 John Keel believed that many monster sightings were ‘senseless manifestations’ designed to frighten and confuse people – this is Satan’s agenda. Ironically, St. Augustine was instrumental in suppressing the Book of Enoch – arguing that it was impossible for angels to have intercourse with women. 11

Jesus made a most profound – and prophetic- statement when He said, “And as it was in the days of Noah so shall it also be in the days of the Son of Man”. (Luke 17:26) Was Jesus referring to genetic interference? What do alien abductions, cattle mutilations and the nefarious underground activities at Dulce, New Mexico have in common? Genetic experiments. While investigating a cattle mutilation outside Santa Fe in the 1980s retired New Mexico State Police officer Gabe Valdez discovered the victim to be pregnant. When the veterinarian opened the womb, the stillborn foetus had the body of a cow and the head of a human! This startling discovery prompted U.S. Senators Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Charles Grassley to introduce a bill in the U.S. Senate making it illegal to interbreed humans and animals. 12 It is interesting to note that the materials taken in cattle mutilations (blood, internal organs, genitals) have long been considered taboo by religious traditions. 13 In the Old Testament, these materials were considered ‘unclean’. (Leviticus 17:14)

The New Age Movement – one of the false doctrine that Jesus warned against in the Last Days – teaches of the ‘Intergalactic Belief’: that extraterrestrials will save mankind from the Apocalypse. Christian evangelicals believe Satan launched his ‘Great Deception’ in 1947 with pilot Kenneth Arnold observing flying saucers near Mt. Rainier and with the alleged crash of a UFO near Roswell, New Mexico. The following year – in 1948 – Israel became a nation. This is the single, most significant prophecy to be fulfilled pertaining to the return of Christ (Scriptures teach Jesus couldn’t return until Israel was reborn). Just as Satan had created the Nephilim in an attempt to thwart the birth of Jesus, he launched his ‘Big Lie’ the year before this prophecy was fulfilled since humanity is more apt to believe in something tangible – like a shiny, metallic flying saucer – than something spiritual.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Dion » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:40 pm

Thanks for posting Senses ^^^^

Greg has hit some very deep and important issues/information in his article, whereby most Christians today would not even have a clue about nor even teach.

Unfortunately "old teachings" like some of what has been posted above are on the brink of extinction mainly due to peer pressure and as being seen as old fashioned in today's modern society. As soon a Christian beliefs are mentioned your an outcast, and its only getting worse, fact of the matter is these "old teachings" Book of Enoch etc, were around before Christianity was even a word.

To ignore the past old teachings is to humans own demise.

There are many hierarchy beings and spiritual laws in amongst earthly laws, some good some bad, here....I am reminded of Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The mixture of good and bad beings not only in the heavens but also on earth makes for a wild place to be.

Ultimately there is only one in charge.

Anyway I believe in a lot of things that are not taught in the old teachings as well so it makes for a complicated world trying to get your head around it all.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:17 pm

Thanks Dion you obviously have great understanding of the scriptures.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Dion » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:35 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:17 pm
Thanks Dion you obviously have great understanding of the scriptures.
Hey senses I am by no means an expert I try and learn as much as I can.

Here is a great interview with a guy thats well on the way to finding his truth.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:53 pm

Hi Dion great video. What this guy says is my thoughts exactly. When he commented that he is not interested in footprints, twig branch arrangements even scats and hair is very close to my thinking. He is spot on with DNA testing saying when the tests are completed it consistently reports the mitochondrial DNA as human female the Y-DNA unknown - my beliefs in a paranormal unknown.
He says he is not religious in any way but believes there could be possible Nephilim involvement. He remarks that there are very strange things happening in the world today reminds me of what Jesus Christ said that end-time events would be like those during the time of Noah. In those days all types of abominations were occurring.

The sightings and reports of Bigfoot/Yowies are continuing to escalate all the time but we are still unable to provide any proof to what they are and where they came from. That is why I'm becoming a little disinterested with the sightings of these creatures unless we can take it further. He says he has never read the Bible even here we are on the same page because neither have I not in its entirety but I've read enough to be directed to whatever I'm looking for.

There is one thing I am certain of even though to many it would be highly controversial and that is they are going to play a major role in the end-time conflicts.
With all the conundrums that Bigfoot and Yowie pose the other enigma that no one really wants to go near is Dogman and to me, he is more interesting.
Dion your signature says it all “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla. Unfortunately, people are only interested in what can be proven scientifically and until this attitude changes (and I believe it is-slowly) we will never understand the mysteries that confront us.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:38 pm

This guy I think he called himself Steve is just brilliant. As he said get off your behind expand your mind and look elsewhere for some answers and forget about digging in the dirt that is not where the answer lies. My signature: The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

He says he is not a follower in any shape or form he searches for the truth himself exactly as I do. (rad)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Titla
Silver Status
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:16 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Location: Newcastle, N.S.W

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Titla » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:55 pm

This is some interesting research Senses. I tried to open the video link about the giants however it seems to have been taken down.

I was listening to a giant expert a while back (can't remember his name) and he said that all the very large photos of excavated giants on the net actually come from a graphics competition years ago where contestants had to create the most realistic giant photos they could, and that they're all over the net now and that's what we're seeing with the really large ones. He claims that real giants only got to 9 foot or something. I don't know if you're talking about different giants but thought I'd mention it.

I've done some footprint size to height research and learnt that foot size has an allometric relation to height, meaning the taller a hominid gets, the proportionally larger their foot size gets. This is because taller hominids have a proportionally greater weight and it's a rule within primatology that in primates weight increases by the power of 2.9 for a given height increase.

Therefore taller hominids require proportionally larger feet to support their proportionally greater weight. Hope I've explained that ok, I'm not an anthropology major.

An empirical allometric formula relating height to footprint length was calculated by Dr Wolf Fahrenbach based on 89 individual cases where footprint length was measured with the respective sasquatch height observed/visually estimated. The formula is H=29.624xL^0.42054, where H=height and L=footprint length.

However the formula does tend to over or under estimate height when figuring from very small or very large footprint lengths. It's more accurate at the middle of the sasquatch foot length range. Here's Dr Fahrenbach's paper where this info comes from http://www.bfro.net/REF/THEORIES/WHF/Fa ... rticle.htm

Anyway the reason I bring that up is because based on this information a 36-foot hominid would probably require so large a foot to support it's weight that is would not be a viable evolutionary option from a purely biological sense.

A 36-footer would probably have to have a foot as long as it is tall. From what I've figured from Fahrenbach's formula, foot length is viable up to about the 12 to 15 foot mark but would have to be too large to work beyond that height. And using the 2.9 rule, a 36-foot hominid of average human proportions would weigh around 36,000 lbs. Twice the height of a giraffe and three times the weight of an African bush elephant. That's big!

On the bible again, I think there's a relationship between religion and ET/IDs. Interestingly, in Sasquatch Chronicles episode 419 there's an old lady that has had close relations and communications with a troop of sasquatch for few decades. She said that when the males get to a certain age they have to go off with the "star people" for a little while.

ETs seem to have some sort of vested interest in sasquatch. Here is the episode in question, the part about the "star people" can be found at timeframe 46:05

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:01 pm

Titla wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:55 pm
This is some interesting research Senses. I tried to open the video link about the giants however it seems to have been taken down.

I was listening to a giant expert a while back (can't remember his name) and he said that all the very large photos of excavated giants on the net actually come from a graphics competition years ago where contestants had to create the most realistic giant photos they could, and that they're all over the net now and that's what we're seeing with the really large ones. He claims that real giants only got to 9 foot or something. I don't know if you're talking about different giants but thought I'd mention it.

I've done some footprint size to height research and learnt that foot size has an allometric relation to height, meaning the taller a hominid gets, the proportionally larger their foot size gets. This is because taller hominids have a proportionally greater weight and it's a rule within primatology that in primates weight increases by the power of 2.9 for a given height increase.

Therefore taller hominids require proportionally larger feet to support their proportionally greater weight. Hope I've explained that ok, I'm not an anthropology major.

An empirical allometric formula relating height to footprint length was calculated by Dr Wolf Fahrenbach based on 89 individual cases where footprint length was measured with the respective sasquatch height observed/visually estimated. The formula is H=29.624xL^0.42054, where H=height and L=footprint length.

However the formula does tend to over or under estimate height when figuring from very small or very large footprint lengths. It's more accurate at the middle of the sasquatch foot length range. Here's Dr Fahrenbach's paper where this info comes from http://www.bfro.net/REF/THEORIES/WHF/Fa ... rticle.htm

Anyway the reason I bring that up is because based on this information a 36-foot hominid would probably require so large a foot to support it's weight that is would not be a viable evolutionary option from a purely biological sense.

A 36-footer would probably have to have a foot as long as it is tall. From what I've figured from Fahrenbach's formula, foot length is viable up to about the 12 to 15 foot mark but would have to be too large to work beyond that height. And using the 2.9 rule, a 36-foot hominid of average human proportions would weigh around 36,000 lbs. Twice the height of a giraffe and three times the weight of an African bush elephant. That's big!

On the bible again, I think there's a relationship between religion and ET/IDs. Interestingly, in Sasquatch Chronicles episode 419 there's an old lady that has had close relations and communications with a troop of sasquatch for few decades. She said that when the males get to a certain age they have to go off with the "star people" for a little while.

ETs seem to have some sort of vested interest in sasquatch. Here is the episode in question, the part about the "star people" can be found at timeframe 46:05
Hi Titla, I concur with what you say referring to the giant unearthed human skeletons a lot of them were fake as we would say today photoshopped but many were genuine as this newspaper article suggests http://www.jasoncolavito.com/newspaper- ... iants.html Most of the remains uncovered were in the 9 to 12 foot height range like the only two remaining giant skeletons that can be viewed today in the museum in Lima Peru. There are numerous reports of giants being excavated in the US and this was long before fake photoshopped photography raised its ugly head many of them in Native American territory and burial grounds. It was suggested even by a whistleblower who worked in the Smithsonian institute that a lot of these skeletal remains were confiscated and done away with even to the extent of loading them onto a ship at night and heading out to the mid-Atlantic and dumping them overboard.
Here is a 2012 report from a Michael Boros an Engineering and Science major at Portland University.

2.Michael Boros
Hello everyone. I am an engineering and science major at Portland State University. On 8/17/2012 at the coordinates, 28 degrees 11’54 39”N, 115 degrees 34’ 51.93”W, about 50 miles off the coast of Baja Mexico, an extremely large complex and walls, the top only feet from the surface of the water and the base goes down as far as 14000 feet in some areas. At the base of this structure and can be seen with the new Google earth with the latest updates, an execution site of very giant looking people. Three can be identified very clearly. The extreme depth must have preserved the bodies. Don’t take my word for it. Get on google earth and look for your self. The dirt pile on and down the side of the structure is believed to be a burial mound covering a mass grave. The best view of the giant bodies is on the left side of the mound at the base of the structure. They are chained to brackets. And chains can be seen very clearly as well. Anyone has any questions email me at mboros4@hotmail.com, I can provide more detailed information. I have hundreds of hours with this site so far. And have identified others.
I can provide references for confirmation. Geological dept of PSU will go on record site does look man-made not natural. NOAA research in Maryland is also looking into the site. Their contact is 301-734-1123.
I don’t know if this will turn into a cover-up. I would like to get people to get on google earth and see all the features before they get erased. Although the structure is so enormous and only 50 miles off the coast with a dirt pile on top, being called a small island, I can't imagine how anyone is going to make this story disappear. Best I can guess they will call it a natural habitat and not allow anyone close to the site. I have documented others in the area. So good luck with that!!!

From Biblical reports, giants of up to 20 feet were recorded such as the Nephilim and the Rephaim with giant skeletons unearthed. The Book Of Giants recovered from the Dead Sea Scrolls mentions the King Gilgamesh as one of the mighty antediluvian Nephilim giants who ruled before the flood. Gilgamesh was the historical ruler and builder of the city Uruk nearly 5,000 years ago. He was said to have been a one-third man and two-thirds god. Hittite sources place his height at 11 cubits or 16-18 feet. the bible records the dimensions of the Nephilim King Og of Bashan, of the tribe of God kings, called the Rephaim who ruled over the Amorites in Canaan. Deut.3:11 gives us his size.''For only Og king of Bashan was left of the Rephaim. Behold, his bedstead was an iron bedstead........nine cubits was its length and 4 cubits was its breadth''.
This indicates the Nephilim King Og was about 14 foot tall and 6 foot wide. These are the giants that made the Hebrews look like grasshoppers.
They were worshipped as gods by the Canaanites. At the ancient 1200 BC Amorite temple of Ain Dara in Syria, several huge 3 foot long footprints are clearly visible in the courtyard leading into the sanctuary of the temple. The giant or God who is credited to them must have been 18-20 foot tall.

Once again you are right when you say
"Anyway the reason I bring that up is because based on this information a 36-foot hominid would probably require so large a foot to support it's weight that is would not be a viable evolutionary option from a purely biological sense."[Unquote]
Any hominid of the Hominidae family could not support such a weight Gigantopithicus Blacki would probably have been at the maximum height at 10 foot tall of which many claim (possible scientific explanation) to be the origins of today's Bigfoot whether it walked continually on two legs who knows but supposedly Bigfoot is very much at ease walking around in such a manner even the ones that have reported at an exceptional height-up to 13-14 foot.
However, Bigfoot and Yowie can also revert to running using hands and legs.


But I do attest over centuries confusion and conjecture has prevailed over the existence of the validity of these giant races of humans.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Titla
Silver Status
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:16 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Location: Newcastle, N.S.W

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Titla » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:49 pm

From a footprint size perspective I could get behind 9 to 12 foot giants, and easily if they have human proportions. If some of the giants or nephilim were of gracile human as opposed to robust sasquatch proportions, from a foot size perspective it might be possible to have heights approaching 16 foot or slightly more.

Using the 2.9 rule, a lean 16-foot human would weigh similarly to a 12-foot male sasquatch with an alpha male build.

Regarding the 3-foot long footprints from Ain Dara, and applying Fahrenbach's research, if they were from sasquatch they'd be around the 12 or 13 foot mark. If it were a human you'd add a couple of feet onto that, although I wouldn't go quite so far as 18-20 foot.

It's common for researchers to over-extrapolate height from really large footprints due to the misunderstanding that the relationship between height and foot size is linear, when infact it's allometric.

The good thing about knowing of the allometric relationship is that the really huge sasquatch footprints people sometimes find can make sense without being forced to extrapolate to implausible giraffe-sized sasquatch heights.

"Gilgamesh was one-third man and two-thirds god." My interpretation of that is one-third man and two-thirds ET/ID, where the ETs portray themselves as gods eternal.

I think the whole "gods of eternity" claims of religion are ET propaganda designed to instill worship programming in order to control and subjugate the Earth, which for them is an important resource. Primary resource being Earth-indigenous DNA.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:27 pm

Titla wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:49 pm
From a footprint size perspective I could get behind 9 to 12 foot giants, and easily if they have human proportions. If some of the giants or nephilim were of gracile human as opposed to robust sasquatch proportions, from a foot size perspective it might be possible to have heights approaching 16 foot or slightly more.

Using the 2.9 rule, a lean 16-foot human would weigh similarly to a 12-foot male sasquatch with an alpha male build.

Regarding the 3-foot long footprints from Ain Dara, and applying Fahrenbach's research, if they were from sasquatch they'd be around the 12 or 13 foot mark. If it were a human you'd add a couple of feet onto that, although I wouldn't go quite so far as 18-20 foot.

It's common for researchers to over-extrapolate height from really large footprints due to the misunderstanding that the relationship between height and foot size is linear, when infact it's allometric.

The good thing about knowing of the allometric relationship is that the really huge sasquatch footprints people sometimes find can make sense without being forced to extrapolate to implausible giraffe-sized sasquatch heights.

"Gilgamesh was one-third man and two-thirds god." My interpretation of that is one-third man and two-thirds ET/ID, where the ETs portray themselves as gods eternal.

I think the whole "gods of eternity" claims of religion are ET propaganda designed to instill worship programming in order to control and subjugate the Earth, which for them is an important resource. Primary resource being Earth-indigenous DNA.


I would agree with you on this statement too such as the extraterrestrial Annunaki but I very much suspect where we would differ would be on the origins of these ET's the Annunaki for example.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Titla
Silver Status
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:16 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Location: Newcastle, N.S.W

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Titla » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:36 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:27 pm
Titla wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:49 pm
From a footprint size perspective I could get behind 9 to 12 foot giants, and easily if they have human proportions. If some of the giants or nephilim were of gracile human as opposed to robust sasquatch proportions, from a foot size perspective it might be possible to have heights approaching 16 foot or slightly more.

Using the 2.9 rule, a lean 16-foot human would weigh similarly to a 12-foot male sasquatch with an alpha male build.

Regarding the 3-foot long footprints from Ain Dara, and applying Fahrenbach's research, if they were from sasquatch they'd be around the 12 or 13 foot mark. If it were a human you'd add a couple of feet onto that, although I wouldn't go quite so far as 18-20 foot.

It's common for researchers to over-extrapolate height from really large footprints due to the misunderstanding that the relationship between height and foot size is linear, when infact it's allometric.

The good thing about knowing of the allometric relationship is that the really huge sasquatch footprints people sometimes find can make sense without being forced to extrapolate to implausible giraffe-sized sasquatch heights.

"Gilgamesh was one-third man and two-thirds god." My interpretation of that is one-third man and two-thirds ET/ID, where the ETs portray themselves as gods eternal.

I think the whole "gods of eternity" claims of religion are ET propaganda designed to instill worship programming in order to control and subjugate the Earth, which for them is an important resource. Primary resource being Earth-indigenous DNA.


I would agree with you on this statement too such as the extraterrestrial Annunaki but I very much suspect where we would differ would be on the origins of these ET's the Annunaki for example.
Maybe so, there's a lot of room to differ in areas like this. Did you ever go to the coordinates Michael Boros referred to, I tried but that area seems all blocked out. His description sounds fascinating, an execution site for giants, giants chained to brackets? Damn! He's probably saved screenshots of it.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:23 pm

Titla wrote: Maybe so, there's a lot of room to differ in areas like this. Did you ever go to the coordinates Michael Boros referred to, I tried but that area seems all blocked out. His description sounds fascinating, an execution site for giants, giants chained to brackets? Damn! He's probably saved screenshots of it.

Regrettably I never but he did say to get onto the coordinates fairly quickly because he did fear some sought of cover up. (sneaky)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

Post Reply