Anyone know what language this is?

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
Hauntedman

Anyone know what language this is?

Unread post by Hauntedman » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:41 pm

This point-of-view infrared video was shot in my New Zealand research area. It was not edited. There are a a number of voices on the audio which can be heard by carefully listening through headphones. One part a female voice says something like "Onan nappoooo" at the 5:53 part.

Anyone know what language this is? Now to note many strange things have happened to me out in this area. Including bi pedal approaches (and things approach me that I COULD NOT SEE!), tree knock sounds including one right by me that I could not see the cause of the sound, strange stomps and growls, found a series of trees in this remote area torn down (seen in the following pic article), a tree with some kind of symbol on it in this zone https://hauntedman.net/2017/06/03/sasqu ... ew-zealand , footprints in a area that has got some obnoxiously painful plants etc.

Hauntedman

Re: Anyone know what language this is?

Unread post by Hauntedman » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:08 am

Sorry I should have posted the actual location on the video: 5:53 "Onan nappoooo"? Strange language EVP with female voice. Headphones needed (as unedited and soft voice). There are plenty of other voices on this short video but they the voices are whispers.

CuriousCat
Approved Member
Position: Researcher

Unread post by CuriousCat » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:02 am

Maybe Japanese?
1F116054-1B2B-4D43-967E-4DD188EAB06B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CuriousCat
Approved Member
Position: Researcher

Unread post by CuriousCat » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:08 am

Maybe Hawaiian ?
21302102-BF3D-40F1-80D7-4A4F3BF5BE89.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Code: Select all

When the mystery is known, but the burden of knowledge is to have trust in others.[b][i][color=#FF00FF][/color][/i][/b]

Hauntedman

Unread post by Hauntedman » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:15 am

Thanks for looking there. Hmmm

Hauntedman

Unread post by Hauntedman » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:01 pm

I had found a cow jaw bone among other bones up on the hill. I am thinking they are talking about that.