Mark Barton's encounter

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
adventurer
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Position: New Member

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by adventurer » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:52 am

Well i bit the bullet, if i didnt go out now, i probably would have stopped. Just went for a late arvo walk with 40 minutes notice for me and ron. No hairees out there and a lot of damage. Forest has thinned out a lot too. Some wallabies and birds about--thats it. Got some pics. Dee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Position: Paranormal Researcher

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:39 pm

sensesonfire wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:26 pm
It was a little while back that themanfromglad warned of the dangers of rape from one of these creatures (Bigfoot/Yowie) and no surprise to me because that is exactly what the Nephilim engaged in both human and animal.
The Native American tribes know exactly what Bigfoot is capable of and that includes rape that is one reason why they abducted the tribal women and I suspect the same with Australian indigenous folk regarding Yowies they too had women and children taken. Bigfoot was not tagged with those terrifying names they were given unless they earned it. :twisted:
This is the problem I have . Bigfoot is bigfoot . Demons are demons and yowies are yowies . Bigfoot isn't Nephilim otherwise it wouldn't be called bigfoot , right ? Same goes for "the hairy man" , he's not called Nephilim for a reason . So although yowies and bigfoot might be involved in these assaults , it doesn't mean they're Nephilim . I'm sure the indigenous peoples of the planet would name them Nephilim if that's what they actually were .
HiRusty2, I don't have a problem in my beliefs that all of the above are implicated together doesn't mean that I'm 100% correct but I'm much more comfortable with my interpretations than the alternative argument put forward.

As you say Bigfoot is Bigfoot, Yowies are Yowies, demons are demons and I might add Dogman is Dogman along with a myriad of other cryptid creatures and in MO they are all implications of the Nephilim (fallen angels). The fact is that Bigfoot has been reported in the company of Dogman and demons have been reported in liaison with all of them. This is difficult to believe if you don't have a solid acceptance of Biblical scripture and of course, this is where the difference of opinions comes about. The Bible tells us to stay out of the woods at night because this is the domain of all the beasts of the forest as well as the dwelling place of demons and judging by all the people that have disappeared through unexplained circumstances in national parks in the US it's becoming apparent its not just night time. The Bible tells us (Christians)
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night. Non-Christians need to be very aware and never descend into a sense of false security.

Ephesians 6:12 explains it best.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

Bluedog
Silver Status
Position: Believer

Unread post by Bluedog » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:35 pm

Marks experiance is very real in his own mind.
We are talking about an account presented on youtube? Is Mark a drug user?
Who knows? Certainly not me!
Youtube is a platform for anyone to post anything they see fit.
While youtube has some great content 90% of whats presented regarding yowies/bigfoot is questiable in the least!
I do question Marks account(ive watched it twice)
Whatever Marks experiance is it based on reality? I dont know but im trying to keep an open mind, my bullshit radar is pinging overtime!
The more I learn, the less I know.

Rusty2
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rusty2 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:43 pm

Bluedog wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:35 pm
It's a very good point and my radar went off as well . Why would you buy a cigar and whiskey when you don't smoke and don't drink ?
sensesonfire wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:10 pm
Rusty, without trying to sound politically incorrect but I would imagine most, particularly the early indigenous folk would have had no idea who the Nephilim actually were.
Indigenous peoples of earth have been communicating with "the spirits" and deities for thousands of years . I'm pretty sure they knew quite a bit about who was who .
sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:39 pm
HiRusty2, I don't have a problem in my beliefs that all of the above are implicated together
Neither do I , everyones entitled to their own beliefs .
sensesonfire wrote:
they are all implications of the Nephilim (fallen angels).
Doesn't the bible describe satan , the biggest baddest Angel of all as "the model of perfection , full of wisdom and perfect in beauty , adorned with every precious stone and their settings and mountings were made of gold ." I don't recall any yowie reports mention any bling and the bible doesn't mention that angels needed to shave . : )
sensesonfire wrote:
The Bible tells us to stay out of the woods at night
Where does it say that ?

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Rusty2wrote:
Indigenous peoples of earth have been communicating with "the spirits" and deities for thousands of years . I'm pretty sure they knew quite a bit about who was who .
The only spirits indigenous people were communicating with were evil spirits they certainly weren't in communication with God. Satan will not implicate himself.
Rusty2wrote:
Doesn't the bible describe satan , the biggest baddest Angel of all as "the model of perfection , full of wisdom and perfect in beauty , adorned with every precious stone and their settings and mountings were made of gold ." I don't recall any yowie reports mention any bling and the bible doesn't mention that angels needed to shave . : )

He certainly was before he was cast out of heaven he shone in radiant light like the morning star until he was cast down to Earth for his defiance to God.
Rusty, I think your lack of Biblical knowledge is starting to show.
Rusty2wrote:
Where does it say that?
While God does not forbid us from entering the woods at night(so you were partly right) this passage pre-warns us of the possible dangers of what may be out there. I've already mentioned that the forests are the abode of demons especially at night now that's up to you whether you believe it or not. Your disenssion will make no difference to the fact.
Last edited by Dion on Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quotes
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:13 pm

Could someone please advise me on how to get these quotations correct. Email me if you would thanks.

Rusty2
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rusty2 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:50 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:07 pm
While God does not forbid us from entering the woods at night
Please be careful what your saying , it may backfire with undesired consequences . Good luck !

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:46 pm

Rusty2 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:50 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:07 pm
While God does not forbid us from entering the woods at night
Please be careful what your saying , it may backfire with undesired consequences . Good luck !
Can't see a conflict there Rusty2 as I said God doesn't forbid us from staying out of the woods at night just a warning of what lies within. You bring darkness, it becomes night, and all the beasts of the forest prowl. Beasts on the prowl are not just referring to the nocturnal animals of the night but something more sinister in my opinion as supported by Psalm 91:5
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrows that flieth by day.

M-glass

Unread post by M-glass » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:47 pm

" We thought we were special "
" We thought they liked us "
" We thought we had a relationship
"

The same was most likely said by victims of sexual predators (particularly paedophile predators) who also groomed their victims -- who were laughing silently or amongst themselves while all the time exploiting their victims' trust and vulnerability. Common conmen, the same. Also the tragic cases seen on tv as they relate how they were reeled-in by their online 'perfect lovers', only to be stripped of everything they had

M-glass

Unread post by M-glass » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:00 pm

Bluedog wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:35 pm
Marks experiance is very real in his own mind.
We are talking about an account presented on youtube? Is Mark a drug user?
Who knows? Certainly not me!
Youtube is a platform for anyone to post anything they see fit.
While youtube has some great content 90% of whats presented regarding yowies/bigfoot is questiable in the least!
Whatever Marks experiance is it based on reality? I dont know but im trying to keep an open mind, my bullshit radar is pinging overtime!

The anger is real, palpable. Which is what we'd expect from someone who's been as he says, 'raped' -- reduced to quivering impotence, unable to defend him/her self by an invisible force which will not be believed by the majority. And nowhere to go or hide afterwards. Something no weapon can touch or defeat. Just the knowledge that such a force exists reduces human life to ashes while all around others remain blissfully oblivious

Bluedog
Silver Status

Unread post by Bluedog » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:42 pm

There is no doubt that Mark has had a life changing experience.
in Mark's reality what he says his true,.
Forgive me for questioning Mark's perception of reality.
That's the great thing about a open forum it's not supposed to be an echo chamber, with members practising conformation bias.
We choose to participate, we can choose to leave.
Your beliefs arnt necessarily mine but the great thing about Yowie Hunters is we can put our thoughts /beliefs out there with like minded people and hopefully learn from each other.
The more I learn, the less I know.

Dion
Forum Moderator
Position: Researcher

Unread post by Dion » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:59 pm

Bluedog wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:42 pm
...That's the great thing about a open forum it's not supposed to be an echo chamber, with members practising conformation bias.
We choose to participate, we can choose to leave.
Your beliefs arnt necessarily mine but the great thing about Yowie Hunters is we can put our thoughts /beliefs out there with like minded people and hopefully learn from each other.
Quite right Bluedog.... thanks. (thumb up)
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

Austral
Bronze Status

Unread post by Austral » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:54 am

There is such an incredible change in this blokes overall demeanour from before and after that there is no doubt he has been scrambled. I tend to believe what he is telling us but the bit about “ Patty etc “ didn’t really do it for me. Patty did not look like she was trying to lure them blokes to me. I’d still be on the fence with this one but Dee’s experiences sway me to believe Mark Barton. I suppose we just need to keep adding all info into the equation.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:32 pm

A good reason to stay away from the "supernatural" side of things that we dont understand. Unless you wanna end up like this poor mate in the video!

I think a lot of these people hearing voices and having epiphanies should be careful. How do you know its bigfoot or jesus or whoever talking to you if you cant see it? Just take the voices word for it? No thanks!!

I notice also that a lot of this stuff is similar to alien abduction stories. Sure is weird! (angel) (taz) (pure_evil) (alien)
Yowie Bait

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:20 pm

Yowie bait wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:32 pm
A good reason to stay away from the "supernatural" side of things that we dont understand. Unless you wanna end up like this poor mate in the video!

I think a lot of these people hearing voices and having epiphanies should be careful. How do you know its bigfoot or jesus or whoever talking to you if you cant see it? Just take the voices word for it? No thanks!!

I notice also that a lot of this stuff is similar to alien abduction stories. Sure is weird! (angel) (taz) (pure_evil) (alien)

Yowie bait you are spot on trying to understand these creatures along with UFO's, aliens etc is inevitably going to involve the paranormal and because I have a strong belief and a good understanding of the scriptures it has protected me from the predominant supernatural attack but others who don't have similar beliefs are seriously open to a full-on assault. Numerous reports of Bigfoot and Yowies being accompanied by demonic type entities so be very careful approach it with trepidation.

We are all passionate about trying to gain more knowledge on the origins of the big three Bigfoot/Yowie/Dogman but it can come with serious consequences we are dealing with a subject that is basically beyond our comprehension and I have been guilty of allowing it to become an obssession at times. As Rusty2 reminded me there is more to life than stinking Yowies I wholeheartedly agree. (scared)

Yowie_Nakamoto

Unread post by Yowie_Nakamoto » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:23 pm

All I have to say is wait for the next video from Craig on the Paranormal and Cryptozoology channel on Youtube....

Another set of messages from the animal psychic.